• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you think the candles at Bath and Body will go on sale for Black Friday?

DD works at BBW at a mall here in Jersey. She said the lines have been out the door all day... worse than anything she has ever seen. I just got an email saying sale candles were sold out online and to head to the stores... so it won't get any better! Lol

Yesterday selected skin care was on sale for $5. She rang an order of ovet 150 items that came to more than $850! Customer paid in cash. Took her forever to ring and wrap. The biggest order by far she has ever done!

One of the stores by me opens at 8. My mom was in and out in under 20 minutes with all of the candles we wanted!

I got to BBW about 10:15 and it was packed. There were probably 100 people in that tiny store. I picked out some scents pretty quickly and then it took at least 30 minutes in line. Although the signs said they candle sale couldn't be combined with any other discounts, the clerk did let me use some coupons. All in all I got 9 candles, a holder and 2 bottles of body wash (because I had coupons for free Signature items) for $68

I went to 3 stores yesterday (2 were across the street from each other). The first store opened at 7 and there was a small line at the door. I was in and out in about 40 mins most of my time was smelling different scents. I noticed many had them hold their orders from the previous night and all they had to do was checkout, I will probably do this next year. I then went to the one in the mall across the street and there were maybe 5 of us in there, I think many probably didn't know Bath and Body Works were opening at 8 even though the mall wasn't opening until 10. I was in and out of that store in 15 mins. I went to the last store in the evening around 6 and it was alot of people choosing their selections making it crowded, but not many checking out and it was the only store that had the gift boxes and matches.

I ended up with 17 candles including some new scents I cant wait to try:
Aromatheraphy - Stress Reflief and Focus
Black Tie
Almond
Champagne Toast
Bourbon Sea Salt Caramel
Chestnut and Clove
Rosewater and Ivy
Capri Citron
Golden Citrus
Peppered Suede
Salted Carmel
Bergamot Waters
Smoked Birch

What scents did everyone else get?

It was my one Saturday at work every 2 months so I had to take an early lunch. Got everything on my list but it was pure insanity. Wasn't my usual Bath and Body works. Ended up getting 9 candles for $6 each!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter