Do you think the candles at Bath and Body will go on sale for Black Friday?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
So does everyone think the candles will be on sale online for Black Friday or the first weekend of December?

Im thinking the first weekend in December only because I think that's when they went on sale last year

Not sure what candles you're wanting, but all the 3-wick candles are 1/2 off right now. And can add the 20% off online or the $10 off $30 in store, so could get 3 of them for $9 each (normally priced $24.50).

Their black friday deal last two years was buy 3 get 3. They have better deals during flash sales.

I am way more excited for this sale than I should be! DH and I were there on Saturday and I have a few on my wish list.

I miss Coconut Vanilla and wish they would bring it back. I'm looking for a good light baking scent and haven't found it yet.

They went on sale last on 12-3-2016 and were 8.50. You can stack a coupon. I received coupons in the mail last week that is for a free item with a $10 purchase and
$5 off $20
$10 off $30
$15 off $40

If the coupons are attached you can use both in the same transaction. BBW is one of the few places I always give my email address. Each time they enter it into the system it generates a new coupon being mailed out.

Go in with patience and be prepared for a LONG line snaking through the store. I am pretty sure I waited in line close to an hour. If you are going to buy several they will have the cardboard 6 candle holder boxes laying around and you can put one of those in the nylon shopping totes which makes it easier to carry. Since the line pretty much snaked through the store I pretty quickly picked out several and then continued to shop and refine my purchase as I stood in line.

Just FYI - received an email that the 3-wick candles will be going on sale tomorrow (midnight tonight) for $8.95.

Yay! I'm planning to shop and run errands tonight but saving BBW for a trip tomorrow.

What scents are your favorites?

I would like to know what some good scents to buy also. I usually only buy christmas scents and bought
about 6 in October. However im returning my Yankee Candles i bought as i can't smell anything!!!

I just got back and had no issues. I was surprised that our mall was not very busy, right around 11am. It was busy in the store but not crazy and only 2-3 people in each line.

I bought-
Lodge -to help our artificial tree have a scent!
Cinnamon Spiced Vanilla
2 Vanilla snowflake
Twisted Peppermint
Starry Sky
Full size Toasted Coconut Snowball body wash

I'll probably gift 1 Vanilla snowflake but it will be hard to part with any of them! That is my favorite scent.

My total came to $41 with tax after a $15 off $40 and free item coupons.

I didn’t buy much today. Went to the Bath and Body works that I said in a shopping centers, and they had a terrible selection. Went to the mall and they had more options, but they are not stroller friendly; therefore, I couldn’t browse. I just got two of the frosted cranberry since one will be a gift along with a candle holder, and two of the cherry merlot as my son wanted one for his room. Didn’t really enjoy going and the selection was disappointing this year. Or maybe I’m either getting old or getting into more natural scents that aren’t candles..

My local store was insane! I got there around 10:30. Line wrapped completely around the store! I was able to get all of the scents I was looking for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter