Do you sing along?

When at home, definitely!

At the parks, only Carousal of Progress and Splash Mountain, I think. My family might beg to differ. :]

Though, on the TTA I always have to say the "Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived." part.

We do that too. We don't care if you think we're nuts!:rotfl:

I usually sing along, but I'm not trying to out do the pro's. I don't think I've ever bothered anyone sitting next to me in a show.:confused3

Funny story: I had my nephew with me in the car, engine running and the A/C on, while we waited for Dad to make a quick run into a store. We were playing the Lion King tape and we were singing along. The song "I just can't wait to be king" came on so I turned up the volume and we sang louder!:goodvibes I didn't think we were singing too loud, but I noticed that people walking by kept looking at us. I turned around to ask nephew if he thought we were singing too loud when I noticed he had rolled his window down!:lmao: No wonder people were staring at us!!:rolleyes1

My first time on Carousel of Progress, there was a group of what looked to be 13-14 year olds, screaming/singing along. They were so loud and obnoxious!!
Not exactly the way I wanted my first ride on CoP to be! :headache:

Otherwise, if someone is singing quietly, I don't mind. Personally I don't sing, because NOBODY wants to hear that!

My voice is terrible. I do sing along, but I try to keep it low so others aren't bothered by it. I have to sing along at Beauty and the Beast!

My voice is terrible, but I will happily belt out a Disney song. It embarrasses my kids, but that's just a nice bonus.;)

Sorry, Singers, I have to agree with Michelle & Crew, etc.! I want to hear the talented professional's voices, not my fellow audience members! It's nice that you enjoy the music so much, but maybe you could just sing along in your heads so the rest of us can enjoy it too?

Sorry, Singers, I have to agree with Michelle & Crew, etc.! I want to hear the talented professional's voices, not my fellow audience members! It's nice that you enjoy the music so much, but maybe you could just sing along in your heads so the rest of us can enjoy it too?

I guess it depends on the ride. My daughter and I enjoyed Splash Mountain so much, we rode it like 4 times our last visit. We always had the boat to ourselves, and who else was there to hear us? We weren't BELLOWING. :confused3

We also sang quietly along with Carousel of Progress. Because there were only a dozen or so people on it, and they were all sitting far away, we sang. :hippie: "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow...." :love:

We did ride the Pirates Ride with my sister and her family, and we all sang together, but, so were the other people on the ride. It was all good.

The Adventures of Pooh is another good one to sing on. :cloud9:

:confused:

I sing on the rides and in the shows, but not loudly and certainly not obnoxiously! I've never gotten any looks... If I'm at home or in the car... all bets are off! :thumbsup2

Funny story: I had my nephew with me in the car, engine running and the A/C on, while we waited for Dad to make a quick run into a store. We were playing the Lion King tape and we were singing along. The song "I just can't wait to be king" came on so I turned up the volume and we sang louder!:goodvibes I didn't think we were singing too loud, but I noticed that people walking by kept looking at us. I turned around to ask nephew if he thought we were singing too loud when I noticed he had rolled his window down!:lmao: No wonder people were staring at us!!:rolleyes1

:lmao: freakin' hilarious!

Okay everybody 1-2-3 WELL I JUST CAN'T WAIIIIIIIIIIT TO BE KING!

So today I was watching The Lion King with DD12 and it came to the part where Simba sings I just can't wait to be King. Well I just start singing along as loud as I can and DD looks at me like I'm crazy, so I looked at her and said WHAT?. She says: "do you always have to sing along... you even do it at the Disney shows its so embarrassing".

So my questions is... Do you still along to the shows at the park and if so what is your favorite show/song?

I do, and my favorite is from Philharmagic it's when Ariel sings Part of your World.

:hippie:

As long as I know the songs, yes I love to sing-along with the music. Disney is a drug (if it is called one :rotfl2:) that I enjoy at least once a day at home. :lovestruc. There are some songs that just make my day!!

I am a singer alonger when it comes to Disney songs:lmao:. DBF calls me a big geek since I know pretty much any song that happens to be playing at the time. I was raised on Disney movies and The Mickey Mouse Club all the versions including the 90's one. My DD14 knows it's going to happen and just gives me the look ==>:rolleyes:
My favorite song to sing along with would have to be Just Can't Wait to Be King
since I am a huge Lion King freak lol :rotfl:

I'm not exactly a songbird and I know you all would prefer that I not sing along at shows, etc but sometimes I confess the music "slips" out of my head because I love it so much.....but my favorite story happened at a Disney Store. They were showing a clip from Beauty and the Beast on the screen and I was kind of not paying attention and "mouthing" along to the theme song when this little kid tugs on his mother's hand, points at me and yells "Look, Mommy, that old lady knows all the words!"

Ahh, yes, Disney knows all the right buttons to push when it comes to music, don't they?

I'm not exactly a songbird and I know you all would prefer that I not sing along at shows, etc but sometimes I confess the music "slips" out of my head because I love it so much.....but my favorite story happened at a Disney Store. They were showing a clip from Beauty and the Beast on the screen and I was kind of not paying attention and "mouthing" along to the theme song when this little kid tugs on his mother's hand, points at me and yells "Look, Mommy, that old lady knows all the words!"

Ahh, yes, Disney knows all the right buttons to push when it comes to music, don't they?

I LOVE how little kids talk! When I was about 8 months pregnant with #5, we were at an ice cream shop. A little boy asked why I didn't have any, and I told him I was full from dinner. He looked at my belly and said, "Yeah, it looks like you ate too much". It was SOO funny!! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter