Do you sing along?

budmonster

DIS Veteran
So today I was watching The Lion King with DD12 and it came to the part where Simba sings I just can't wait to be King. Well I just start singing along as loud as I can and DD looks at me like I'm crazy, so I looked at her and said WHAT?. She says: "do you always have to sing along... you even do it at the Disney shows its so embarrassing".

So my questions is... Do you still along to the shows at the park and if so what is your favorite show/song?

I do, and my favorite is from Philharmagic it's when Ariel sings Part of your World.

:hippie:

I ALWAYS sing along. Whether I'm watching a Disney movie in English or German, I'm always singing. :goodvibes I have a bunch of Disney songs in English and German on my ipod and my itunes so I'm always listening to them.

As for the at the parks, I probably will and probably in German. :rotfl: My boyfriend will probably think I'm crazy.

Um yeah :blush: Hate to admit it, but I sing along to rides, movies, shows, whatever.... if there is music and words, I jump right in and sing too.
My poor kids, they hate it

I always sing along....in whatever ride or show I am in. Disney songs make you feel so good:goodvibes

I do!! My youngest DS (4) can't stand watching Beauty and the Beast with me. He tells me to stop singing! :rotfl::rotfl2: The best part is that I don't even realize that I am singing!!

Have fun and continue to sing!!

Trish

no, and I don't particularly hearing others do it. Sorry! I go to hear the professionals, unless it is intended to be a sing a long.

Yes we do. Our family favorite is Carousal of Progress.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow.... :rolleyes1

Love it!

oh good! I was feeling bad!

I sing loud and strong at home, though. I love singing.

It's true. I don't want to be a party pooper, but I can hear bad singing anytime I want -- at home.

When I go to a show, I want to hear someone do it right. And I hate to break it to all the would-be Disney Idols, but most of you don't fall into that category.

So today I was watching The Lion King with DD12 and it came to the part where Simba sings I just can't wait to be King. Well I just start singing along as loud as I can and DD looks at me like I'm crazy, so I looked at her and said WHAT?. She says: "do you always have to sing along... you even do it at the Disney shows its so embarrassing".

So my questions is... Do you still along to the shows at the park and if so what is your favorite show/song?

I do, and my favorite is from Philharmagic it's when Ariel sings Part of your World.

:hippie:

We sing and whistle, but DH is the biggest culprit!! He whistles all of Illuminations and Splash... and I talk along with the narrations of every single ride. Quietly though- I don't want to ruin it for others.

I don't sing because people don't pay to hear my horrible voice. I do sometimes mouth the words though.

I will sing loudly in my head but I'm not going to subject others around me to that kind of pain. I'm also with those that don't particularly care to hear other guests singing.

I sing, but quietly. And so does my 15-year old daughter.

Save it for at home. I hate it when I go to a concert and someone behind me or next to me is singing. I didn't pay to hear you sing!

I don't sing because people don't pay to hear my horrible voice. I do sometimes mouth the words though.

This is what I do. That way I know I'm not bothering anyone but I can still sing along to my favourite songs. The only time I sing along is on Pirates and The Haunted Mansion, but very quietly, and during FOTLK when instructed. HOWEVER, I certainly don't mind when people do sing along, as it just shows they're having fun!

Slightly related: A friend of mine and I went to go see the touring version of Wicked when it came to my city a few years ago. About 15 minutes before the show started, she said, "By the way, I sing along to all the songs." Silly me, I said, "In your head, right?" to which she responded "Nope, out loud." The two young ladies behind us look half terrified/half not knowing what to do. I casually mentioned to her that I really didn't enjoy it when people sang along (without pointing her out directly) as productions such as Wicked (it's a big, quite well known show!) because I found that it distracted me from the scene and the song etc, and also, people may not appreciate it because they may not have seen the show before. The girls behind us agreed and my friend promised not to do it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter