Do You Donate Blood?

Do you regularly donate blood?

• Yes, all the time

• No, never have

• Yes , but only once in a while

Results are only viewable after voting.
I have never donated blood. It was suggested to me that I don't because I have an iron deficiency.

I used to donate all the time. I have O negative blood so the Red Cross really likes me:thumbsup2. Since I've had 3 kids I only donate once in a while. Once they are older I will probably go back to all the time.

I didn't reply to your poll because there wasn't an answer to fit my situation. I do not donate blood, would love to because my blood type is needed, however, I am unable to donate. I lived in Europe for almost 9 years and because of the mad cow thing anyone living abroad during a certain time period is unable to donate.

I didn't respond to the poll either.

I have a heart murmur, so I'm not supposed to donate. I would if I could, but, not allowed.

I'm not allowed. When I was younger it was because of asthma medications, now it's because of low blood pressure.

I haven't been able to donate for years due to medication I was on. NOw that I am off the medication, hoping to donate again.

Two years ago my dad fell and due to his medication he suffered pretty bad internal bleeding from the fall. He required several transfusions of both whole blood and packed platelets.

Thank you to all of you who donate blood, and especially to those that make the commitment to donate platelets. Your donations really do save lives....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter