• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do you display US flags or have red, white and blue out?

I donate to the Veterans Club in the gated community where I live. 8 holidays a year they come and plant a 3x5 US flag in the front yard for a few days in return. For Memorial Day they came on Thursday and put the flag up. They'll be back next week to take it down. Next month I'll get one around Flag Day.

Oh great question. :) A year or so ago there was a thread about US culture and I said something like 'for the rest of the world the US portrayed as people who have the flag always and everywhere in their lives'. Someone said that this was only a small part of the population. Now we can see how many (at least on this board) fly their flag.

Oh great question. :) A year or so ago there was a thread about US culture and I said something like 'for the rest of the world the US portrayed as people who have the flag always and everywhere in their lives'. Someone said that this was only a small part of the population. Now we can see how many (at least on this board) fly their flag.
Judging by just driving around, it's more than a small part of the population. At holidays like Memorial Day, the 4th, and Veterans' Day, you'll see them everywhere.

We have a flag out every patriotic holiday.
https://www.disboards.com/threads/americans-and-canadians-culture-q-a-thread.3856125/
;)

We have a flag out 100% of the time. We have a flag pole in the front yard with a spot light to shine on the flag at night. The only time the flag is taken down is during bad winds and bad storms.

Flags also come out for World Cups and Olympics too. Also Flag Day is June 14th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter