• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Do adults enjoy DisneyQuest?

I thought it was a blast! I can't wait to go again! My favorites were POTC and Cyberspace Mountain. This year, DS is tall enough to do Astroblasters and Cyberspace Mountain with me!

I'm in the minority. I walked into DQ about 4 years ago, on my solo vacation. As a forty-something woman - I could not find anything that I liked about it. It was very loud, and crowded with teenagers. I'm glad it was included in my pass, because I would have asked for my money back.

DH loves Disney Quest. I enjoyed a few of the rides-the ones we could do together but just playing a video game doesnt interest me. We usually go for a few hours every trip so DH can play! I hang out if he wants to do something I dont feel like doing...theres lots to do.

I'm in my late 20's so I found the arcade games at DQ to be very nostalgic. We wouldn't spend the entire day there, but it ws fun for a few hours.

Ok, so I love video games. I looove them. But I really didn't enjoy DQ. We are a young couple, and was in Disney in July 2004. It was really crowded with kids. I think the thing the struck me most is that it really didn't have the Disney feel. I could have been in any suburbia video palace and nothing special. Yes, they had lots of virtual reality stuff, but I felt like it was kind of stupid. If you are really into old arcade games, it would be good, but I kept feeling pressure to move, or I couldn't get onto the game I wanted to. It was a maze. If I had kids, I'd be afraid I'd lose them. I also feel that one of the Disney draws is that the activities and rides and such are just as appealing to adults (well, at least adults like us) as they are to kids.

Anyway, I think people should make up their own mind, but when I could have been at a park during this time, I felt like i wasted an afternoon of my vacation.

We did Disney Quest during our honeymoon. It was ok. The thing that turned me off was the setup of the old arcade games. As the previous poster mentioned, teenages hogged these games the whole time we were there. And we really didn't feel like going on the big rides over and over again, so we ran out of things to do within about 2 hours of arriving.
Of course, the highlight of the experience for me was the Cheese Cake Factory!
Yummy!

We probably won't go back to Disney Quest, but I would say it warrents at least one visit if you've never been.

Diznee25

I'm not exactly young, but not exactly old either (let's just say that the AARP has started sending me signup information :rolleyes1 ), but I'm a geek at heart. I loved DisneyQuest and found myself wishing that I didn't have to chase (er, I mean watch) DS so that I could spend some time playing the games myself...

Give it a try! I thought the virtual experiences were awesome. In fact, we had a dinner there for a group of colleagues during a big meeting we were having in Orlando. Everyone had a lot of fun.

my dh and i went last year to dq and we both loved it!!! we are going to go back again its well worth it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter