DME and dinner ADR?

dbaker375

Mouseketeer
Hello, we are departing on Monday, May 7 from ASM and have an 8pm flight on SWA. We are using DME.

Can anyone give me an idea of what time we might need to be back as ASM for the DME?

I'm trying to make a last supper reservation was wondering if a 4:00pm ressie is too late?

TIA

DME will pick you up from your resort about 3 hours prior to your flight, so you may want to do a late lunch instead and allow yourself enough time to get back to your resort.

Hello, we are departing on Monday, May 7 from ASM and have an 8pm flight on SWA. We are using DME.

Can anyone give me an idea of what time we might need to be back as ASM for the DME?

I'm trying to make a last supper reservation was wondering if a 4:00pm ressie is too late?

TIA

4:00 will be too late, because your pickup will be somewhere between 4:45 and 5:15. You need to be AT the DME bus stop at the resort 15 minutes prior to your pickup time. You'll need to leave the park or where ever you are eating about 3:00, maybe 3:30 if you are using Uber or not relying on Disney transportation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter