DLRP Photo/artwork thread

I'm back!!!:rotfl: Rob thats awesome!!:worship: I'm going to try harder the morra and take it from there, by the way Fiona loves her mickey one! So thats fab! Emma, go to bed!!!:rotfl:

night night xx

:lmao: Im in bed with the laptop, im being harcore :rotfl2:

Have you been doing some tonight Fay?

Hurray, I think I've figured out how to use the version on my mac, which means I can start using my laptop instead of the desktop.

I'm just watching one build now on the mac - I'm really quite pleased with the mac, as it looks better than the pc program at the moment.

I think Im going to have to have a go at these sometime they look great

Heres my attempt at a Andrea mosaic
P1011568Mosaic.jpg
P1011496Mosaic.jpg

Heres some more photoshop styley ones:-

ETTHREEcopy.jpg
ETONEcopy.jpg
balloonONEcopy.jpg
skullonecopy.jpg

One of Bobs i did eariler:-
mickey2copy.jpg

And here is a page of my digital scrapbook:-

Pageonecopy.jpg

I've been busy ;)

Wow Fay you have been busy, they are awesome compared to my two attempts. I love the castle one its amazing.

I love the that pic- its glowing hehe but sadly i cant claim i took it as Mr Tigger did lool. That programme works really well as long as you have loads of photos loaded into it- didnt seem to take to long either this time.

I love the that pic- its glowing hehe but sadly i cant claim i took it as Mr Tigger did lool. That programme works really well as long as you have loads of hotos loaded into it- didnt seem to take to long either this time.

LOL, its taking over 4 hours for me to do 2 pics. Im dreading to see what the one im doing now will look like. I may add some more photos into them tomorrow as im working with 500 at the moment.

LOL, its taking over 4 hours for me to do 2 pics. Im dreading to see what the one im doing now will look like. I may add some more photos into them tomorrow as im working with 500 at the moment.

I wish the AndreaMosaic program could pull pictures from Google and Flickr like the mac program can. AndreaMosaic seems to produce better mosaics from the same library, but Flickr means that I have a library of about 16000 pictures! :faint:

There looking good tho, i want to do one of my cat hehe well cute, I might post it loool he's disneyish lool

Minnie mouse in the Once Upon A Dream Parade

306Mosaic.jpg

I thought you said you didn't think it was going to come out well?! That's really good. You can clearly tell it's a photo mosaic, but at the same time you can also clearly see what it's a picture of.

I've got one more uploaded which is of the Mickey Mouse flowers in front of the exit. Not quite as good as the Pink Palace one I did, but I'm fairly happy with it anyway.

These are so brilliant, I think I need to add more pics!!!:thumbsup2

Heres the one I did for Fiona (my fab cousin) using the photos she gave me from her DLP 08 holiday

2008_01182008disneyland0075Mosai-1.jpg

This is my one...do you think its ok for Fiona to have the less pics, should I redo on different dimensions?

2008_01182008disneyland0075Mosaic.jpg

That's really good, so should be fine.

I think I might set my mac program off to produce one using Flickr's 16,000 pictures with only unique pictures this morning, then see what the result is when I get back in tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter