DLRP Photo/artwork thread

thelittlemermaid83

<font color=green>My reign will be a super-awesome
I thought that it better to have a seperate thread where everyone can show off there photo skills and art work etc.

I don't have anything to show as of yet :rotfl:

Im not sure weather to post my bodged mosiac i made, its utter rubbish lol

nah seriously I think you should! We should make it too so that if we need help doing things then others can offer advice...

I would love to know how the person (sorry can't remember the name) wrote 'jack sparrow 2008' on their pic yesterday in a curve, I can only do straight lines:)

Here goes lol.

343Mosaic-1.jpg

There you go my erm....masterpiece LOL

Hey there is nothing wrong with that! I was waiting to have a laugh!:rotfl: I think its great! Seriously why did you think otherwise????

Hey there is nothing wrong with that! I was waiting to have a laugh!:rotfl: I think its great! Seriously why did you think otherwise????

agreed, that's really good. I reckon that all you would need to do is use more pictures and let it use duplicates and it would look great, because it works well when small now, but seems blockier when up close, which smaller images would fix.

agreed, that's really good. I reckon that all you would need to do is use more pictures and let it use duplicates and it would look great, because it works well when small now, but seems blockier when up close, which smaller images would fix.

How the hell do you do that :rotfl:

oh my word my attempts are not working at all...how did I manage before?:confused3 :rotfl:

I deleted them, the 2nd one finished and there was black missing parts every where...whats going on, that didn't happen before?:confused3

I deleted them, the 2nd one finished and there was black missing parts every where...whats going on, that didn't happen before?:confused3

Is that maybe because it can't find a suitably coloured picture? I tried it with a program on my mac last night and I had loads of gaps.

I'm trying the AndreaMosaic now though, so hopefully that might be better.

Is that maybe because it can't find a suitably coloured picture? I tried it with a program on my mac last night and I had loads of gaps.

I'm trying the AndreaMosaic now though, so hopefully that might be better.

Yeah but I've done it before and it worked fine???? Will keep trying though, but I seriously have a sore head :sick: Maybe it doesn't like my cousins photos!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter