DLRP Photo/artwork thread

Rob are you into photography? I am!!! Its my new passion....taking photos of lighthouses!:rotfl:

thanks for the info on the memory...I thought I'd broke my pc!!!

Rob are you into photography? I am!!! Its my new passion....taking photos of lighthouses!:rotfl:

OOoo would love too see some of your photos- I have a thing for taking pics of flowers, oh and my cat- he's really good looking:rotfl:

I'm into astrophotography, which is slightly different and more frustrating because I can't do a thing without a clear night :goodvibes

Unfortunately, Jupiter's just disappeared behind a street light so that's a no go, but the moons still around and full, so i might be able to grab a picture or two of that.

It would appear that the software I use on the mac doesn't produce very high quality mosaics, so I guess the AndreaMosaic or whatever it's called is much better and works better with less pictures (the mac version couldn't redraw the castle using about 4000 pictures!)

:offtopic:

Not a problem, as I've mentioned on here before, I work with computers almost 24x7, so I know a reasonable amount about them and what those daft error messages mean.

I'll add my new (small) astrophotography gallery to my sig in a minute. It won't be growing very quickly because it's basically the same stuff around every night for weeks / months at a time, so the targets don't change very often. I can try to improve what I have though, which shouldn't be too hard with some objects! I'm also at the mercy of the weather and especially the clouds, so I can't get outside very often.

Unfortunately, it's really hard to take good quality pictures of anything but the moon, although they are recognisable if you know what you're looking at. The blurry picture I've taken is Jupiter after it came out from behind the street light. The other is fairly obvious - it's the moon :goodvibes Hopefully I'll have another go on Saturday at the moon to see if I can get a true full moon picture.

Rob

Just seen the 2 pics you put on, the moon one is awesome!:eek: What camera have you got? (sorry if you've already said)..wow! The other one is good too but I prefer your moon one!:thumbsup2
I've only started out in photography really, I have a Fuji S8000 so nowt fancy. Did have the fuji S5700 but hubby has that one now!:)

I've managed to put together another mosaic tonight, which I'm really pleased with - It's a Tower of Terror one this time and can be found in the usual place - the gallery in my sig :goodvibes

Impressive Rob, i have a one building at the moment so after yesterdays awful attempts i hope this one turns out better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter