DLParis in January?

Westcoastwild

DIS Veteran
Background: I've been to WDW once and that was this summer. I've been to DL and DCA a few times.

Over Christmas, I have a trip planned to Germany and Italy. It ends with a week on London. I was wondering if a day trip to DLP would be recommended. (I know, I know- Disney Forum, I doubt any of you would say no:banana:)

But- how unpleasant is the weather? How are the crowds? I've heard it's pretty but how does it compare to the US parks attraction wise? I'd love some Paris specific pins- is pin trading a thing there?

From my past 2 Christmas trips, it was VERY cold, so cover up, and crowds weren't that bad.
It is a GORGEOUS place, especially during the holidays, yes its not as big as other parks, but that can be a good thing coz you can do more. There are more than 50 attractions so there's plenty to choose for one day!
Pin trading is a thing, mostly with cast members, the ones that trade will have the landyards with pins, and there is a pin trading place within the park.
Hope this helps :) xx

It can be quite cold, but when you dress accordingly the park is quite fun to be around. Especially with all the Christmas decorations out.

You'll find pin stands in every shop around the park, some will be the same as in the US parks, others are Paris specific. You can trade pins with Cast Members, but only the ones who work in shops. There are no pinboards in special places, but there's a pin trading place in the main Disneyland park called Pueblo's Trading Post. However this shop is only open on weekends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter