dlp, just back from short trip

DSC00382.jpg

Wow! So many great pictures! We will never get tired of DLRP pictures! :sunny:
My favourite is the one with Beauty and the Beast in front of the castle!

Keep the pictures comming! :thumbsup2

Your photos are stunning, fantastic memories for you. Thanks for sharing them. :)

:teeth: You are trying really hard ;) - but I don't see how anybody could be bored with these wonderful pictures. :goodvibes

What camera are you using?

Wow! these are some great photos, thank you so much for sharing, makes me VERY homesick!

Karin ::MickeyMo

What a great camera! The pictures from inside the castle are stunning! :thumbsup2
Could you please tell me how many pixel the camera has? :yay:

jonkatony said:
some more
c6e905d2.jpg

Do you by any chance have a bigger version of this photo and the one of Donald that you wouldn't mind me using, I'm working on a photomozaic from our last trip, but I'm missing a good base picture I think these 2 would be perfect, Mickey for our darker photos and Donald for the more colourful ones.

Hope you don't mind me asking, I'd be ever so grateful. :)

Jill,
All my pictures were taken in 7.2 so can be made much bigger?
If you talk me through how to get my picture to you then I would be glad to help.
Is this a better picture of Donald? I also have a lot of pictures of other characters if your short of others
DSC00765_001.jpg

l have been away for a few days so have just saw this thread with your marvellous pictures. Wow!! - they are brilliant. Thanks for posting.

jonkatony said:
bexx, the camera is a sony cybert shot, you can view the pictures on a psp which is handy

I was going to ask the same question (don't know what a psp is though!) The pictures are stunning. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter