dlp, just back from short trip

DSC00430.jpg

Nice clear pics - great position to get the parade, with castle in the background.
What were the band there for? We were there for St Patricks and they had a Paris pipe band but not the same as these.

quack I don't know why the band were there, they were very good though.
My DW tell me where to stand to take pictures. Its a new camera and totaly automatic, I did have to aim and push the button though.

Quack said:
Nice clear pics - great position to get the parade, with castle in the background.
Definitely!!! I am going to try and remember to take my parade ones from there next time, they look even more wonderful when the castle is in the background.

jonkatony said:
some more photo's---tell me if you get bored?
Bored??? [size=+2]NEVER!!![/size] These photos are fabulous, keep 'em coming please! :thumbsup2 :)

Can't wait! :goodvibes

I've taken that shot from Boot Hill and so guessed it was from the train because it looks "back to front"!LOL :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter