*** DLP Christmas Card Exchange 2012 *** Cards Sent/Received ***

I'd like to say huge thank you to Mickey and his friends for the card for my kids. I regret I didn't have our camera in my hands when they opened the letter. The look on their faces was precious. They were amazed and sooooooo happy. I had to read what's written and this made them even more happy. All evening they kept showing the card to everyone and telling "it's Mickey" and "he knows we will be coming some day". yes, they don't know about the trip :rotfl: Anyway, it was a very precious and teary moment, so thank you for making my kids so happy.

I'd like to say huge thank you to Mickey and his friends for the card for my kids. I regret I didn't have our camera in my hands when they opened the letter. The look on their faces was precious. They were amazed and sooooooo happy. I had to read what's written and this made them even more happy. All evening they kept showing the card to everyone and telling "it's Mickey" and "he knows we will be coming some day". yes, they don't know about the trip :rotfl: Anyway, it was a very precious and teary moment, so thank you for making my kids so happy.

:goodvibes :hug:

It's a bit of extra Christmas happiness for you all ... I thought that they would think it magic xx

I have written on all mine but my Dad was taken ill and i have been backwards and forwards to the hospital so i forgot all about sending them.

Will be sending all mine out tomorrow. :goodvibes

Ditto but it's my Mum in my case. I'll be posting mine out tomorrow, sorry for the delay.

Hope your Dad is better soon. :hug:

It's a bit of extra Christmas happiness for you all ... I thought that they would think it magic xx

Just wonderful :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

believe me, they did think it was so magical. They wait for every card to arrive, I told them they would get some. But this one was so special. I just had to think a reason why would Mickey's card come with your card together :lmao: (yes, they did think of that :lmao: ). I told then you are very close friends with Mickey and he asked for your help. Bless those kids for believing in magic.

believe me, they did think it was so magical. They wait for every card to arrive, I told them they would get some. But this one was so special. I just had to think a reason why would Mickey's card come with your card together :lmao: (yes, they did think of that :lmao: ). I told then you are very close friends with Mickey and he asked for your help. Bless those kids for believing in magic.

:goodvibes

I thought of it last minute after I'd wrote your card and I looked and saw I had the postcard and thought an extra Christmas treat

Good thinking Mum ;) I like the idea of having Mickey as a close friend :wizard:

And thank you also to Sarah, Martin, Luke and jack! And also thanks to Mum to Belle!

Bumper Delivery today :cool1:

I'd like to say a huge thank you to

Christina :hug: and I hope Walter is better real soon. I loved the Mickey heads :goodvibes

Sara and all the family - OH had fun with the Welsh after the Irish and the Danish it's been really cosmopolitian for us :goodvibes

Rachael and all the family :goodvibes

Jenny aka Mum to Belle :goodvibes

The Tizard family :goodvibes

Poppie and Elaine I'm thinking about your parents and wishing them well very soon :hug:

I got 3 cards today... Christmas is really getting closer now :-)

Thanks Mum to Belle, Nubbedy and The Tizard Family :santa:

Thank you :tink:Nubbedy,:tink: Mum to Belle and:tink: The TizardFamily for the lovely christmas cards I received today.:santa:

Evening all, more cards arrived today. A big thank you to everyone.

I am glad to say mine were all sent this evening. Probably missed the last collection though so they might not actually move until Monday.

Sorry for the delay everyone :guilty:

Did everyone get my card? I'm beginning to think maybe I did something wrong

Did everyone get my card? I'm beginning to think maybe I did something wrong

I got your card as well. :goodvibes It would be nice if people would mention the names when they say thank you, cause I'm not sure at all if all of my cards made it.

I have the same feeling.

So adding to received list and thank you to mum to belle, Rachel Michael Vikki Adam Alex Nathan, Steve, Sara Martin Luke Jack. We got 10 cards in total at the moment. Thank you all so much!

Thank you so much for our cards. Here is the list, maybe not the dis names but the names:

Dacino, Gailuis and Ignor?
The Princess, Stephanie
Mad-Britt
Cute...Jocely, Evie and Juliet
Donald ducks wife
Laura 678
The Tizard Family
Sars, Martin, Luke and Jack
BinzerDK and ChristinaDK
IloveDLP
Carrie Cat
Mum to Belle
Jonjo

That makes 13 for us, thank you all so much. We didn't get a single card from the States so these are treasures for us.

Here is a list of all those i have received cards from. Sorry everyone for not thanking you before, my Dad has been in hospital and i have been backwards and forwards visting. All my cards were sent Friday so they should start arriving soon.

Mum to belle
ChristinaDK
The Princess
Nubbedy
Laura678
Jonjo
Sabat family
ILOVEDLP
CarrieCat
Thetizardfamily
Mad Britt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter