DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

The queue I started at 8:06 (I thought it was around 8:20, but the code shows different) only shows 50% progress based on the inspect element stats. I'll leave it up (I don't need to buy tickets and can't make reservations) in case it opens and I can give it away, but it probably won't "hit" till the middle of the night, at which point I shall be sleeping.

Sorry for the repeat post, but I got through… bought my tickets, then got a “confirmation” email saying my order is processing, but no tickets yet… did I do something incorrectly ?

Anyone having an issue where they're through the queue but still can't buy tickets? I've been clicking around for over an hour and all I get is the covid info page! Starting to lose my cool over here!

Try opening up a new "tab" or "window". go the the Disneyland site. and click on the "parks and tickets --> them park tickets". The new tab might be able to pick up that Queue position...

My 80% one is now at 86% and showing 54 minutes. it's already been claimed. but I have a few more coming up behind it.

My que did say 59 minutes for a second but now its back to more than an hour darn it. I will give the code once it is back to a count down.

Finally, another day "sells". 5/8 is now unavailable for non-parkhopper reservations at DL.

(June 4th still completely available. Kinda surprised 4/30 is still available at DCA.)

9 hours and done. Here's my insane tale if anyone's interested:

I have 2 DVC rezzies booked, both one-nighters, a 2BR on 5/6 and a 1BR on 10/1 (my birthday). I was hoping some of my kids could join me on 5/6-7 so I got in the ticket queue at 8:00am. Texted the kids throughout the day, they all said they couldn't do mid-week. #2 son also got in the queue at 8:30. I figured he had some plan of his own. After many hours, I stayed in the queue purely out of curiosity--how long could this really take??? I decided I'd buy myself a 2-day hopper from UT and use it in Oct. Son and I were both stuck at "over an hour" all day (plus the "recalculating" thing).
Finally my time dropped to 42 minutes. Son was still at over an hour. I'd already made up my mind I wasn't buying anything so I asked him if he wanted me to get tix for him, and what did he want. He says "well, I was gonna ask the fam if anyone wanted to go on a Sat. or Sun. and go from there." OMG...he's been in the queue all day and has NO idea what he's doing. I quickly texted everyone again and asked if anyone wanted to go on a weekend. #1 son says yes. I ask if they're all good with 6/5, when Avengers will be open. Yes, they say.
So all of a sudden I go from not buying anything to buying 5 1-day hoppers for myself, 2 sons, 1 daughter-in-law and 1 granddaughter...the youngest is under 2 so she doesn't need a ticket. It's a good thing I left an additional queue open (with the same queue ID), as after I completed the purchase I didn't see a link anywhere to make a park reservation. When I went to the 2nd queue it was already set up to make park rezzies...whew!
Also, at one point during this loooong day I got on the Spanish DL site to see if that was any better...it wasn't, and after that I couldn't figure out how to get back to English! Closing and opening, still Spanish. Switched to my phone, STILL Spanish! Of course, I had enough time to learn how to read Spanish but thankfully I found the tab to switch back. LOL
After all that, I can now look forward to our little day trip with most of the fam, including celebrating my youngest granddaughter's very first visit. :)

It looks like a lot of "pay it forward" queue's are coming through...how many people are still waiting, and haven't been taken care of by the "DM me lottery"? (I don't have a Pay It Forward one yet to give, just trying to judge the current need...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter