DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

logged in to 6 devices since 7am and ALL still say "more than an hour" and haven't gone below once. now that 4/30 and 5/1 are full i'm panicking because we really need 5/2 and 5/3. eeeeekkk!!!!!

Can someone please clarify what is supposed to happen after I bought my tickets? I can't seem to link them to my account and for park reservations I was put back in the queue with my same Queue ID. Any help would be appreciated.
Since you bought through the disneyland website there's no need to link tickets, they're already linked. You just have to wait until your turn comes up for the reservations.

Does anyone know...can multiple people use the same Queue ID at the same time (assume that the Id has “been selected” and is now eligible for purchases), as long as you use the ID within 10 minutes of the ID “getting in” to the store?

if one of my extras “hit”, does anyone want to try, in another browser tab, with the ID, with multiple people?

I feel really bad for those that have been on since a really morning, and am just trying to think of ways to help...

I have confirmation and QR codes for both dates. I was very surprised.
Check the fine print of the e-ticket. If it says 13-days, I don't know that I would chance that. Ticketing and park reservations are technically separate - it's entirely possible that they simply won't let you in with that pass on June 5, even if you have a valid reservation.

Does anyone know...can multiple people use the same Queue ID at the same time (assume that the Id has “been selected” and is now eligible for purchases), as long as you use the ID within 10 minutes of the ID “getting in” to the store?

if one of my extras “hit”, does anyone want to try, in another browser tab, with the ID, with multiple people?

I feel really bad for those that have been on since a really morning, and am just trying to think of ways to help...
they should be able to at least piggy back on it, that's what I did with one of my friends earlier after I got in and had bought my tickets/made my reservation. but I was only buying tickets for 1 person.

First past the post...

This will only work for the first person to complete, and maybe not even them

Like others, I had a weird experience after getting to my turn in the queue. It took me to a page where the only prompt was to link existing tickets. I opened a new tab, opened the Parks Reservations page, and clicked "Select Tickets" -- fearing I would be put back at the start of the queue. Fortunately I wasn't and I was able to buy two, 3-day park hopper tickets. And as others have said, no prompt to make reservations from this confirmation page.

Went back to the Park Reservations page, this time selected Make Park Reservations and was able to book my days without being queued back up.

Heading down May 7-9.

Good luck everyone!!!

Finally got in, but get Stitch when I try to make a reservation. Guessing it's not recognizing the UCT tickets I linked in the app. Can't relink on the website either, says it's already linked.

ETA: Oh my, I feel dumb! Forgot I had work VPN on. Turned it off and got my reservations!

Last edited:
Since you bought through the disneyland website there's no need to link tickets, they're already linked. You just have to wait until your turn comes up for the reservations.
In my case, I bought my tickets and then simply clicked the reservation link. No waiting or queue: got my dates immediately.

Side note:1 I see that DL is now sold out for opening day.

Side note2: All of my windows still have a "More than an hour" wait. Yikes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter