DL tickets and reservations - April 15!

What happens if if am able to make park reservations on my phone before my IPad? My phone does not show my package reservation on the Disney app but my iPad does.Using the app on my phone but logged onto the DL website on my iPad if that makes sense.

I appreciate the warnings and will look into it. "Most multi-day tickets are valid for 13 days after the day of first use. Please check the expiration rules of your ticket." I have no actual ticket information or terms in my account yet. Not trying to game the system or get turned away at the gate. I may change day 2 to May 8, but it's hard to gauge when I can't actually see the tickets yet. Are we supposed to receive them at hotel check-in? LOL. Sorry for my ignorance, former AP.

This is incredibly frustrating. I've been queued for both tickets only and the hotel package across 3 devices since 6:15am and it's still more than an hour wait. Am I just incredibly unlucky or could there be an issue since these are all technically on the same network?

What happens if if am able to get onto make park reservations before my IPad? My phone does not show my package reservation on the Disney app but my iPad does.
[/QUOTE

I made my park res off my phone. The app redirects to the Disney website via your browser, meaning your res info will be there. When you get to the end of the queue, make sure to scroll down to the resort guest park reservation button.

What happens if if am able to get onto make park reservations before my IPad? My phone does not show my package reservation on the Disney app but my iPad does.
If the package reservation is on your account anywhere, you should be fine. It should be able to recognize that you have the package and let you move forward. (The app and website are separate - there are parts of the website that just don't show up in the app but are still there.)

Watching this, I'm becoming extremely concerned about when they DO roll out individual days. Smaller availability, and I don't expect there will be a lot of flexibility - I know that I, for one, will need to get the days I need to get, and there isn't any wiggle room.
I am glad that I'm not trying to get reservations today, but I share your concern about trying to get three days in a row later on -- wait until the last day is available, but risk losing the others? Book each one day by day (with maybe 3X the glitchy queues)? I guess I'll just have to hope capacity is high enough at that point that it won't be too much of an issue, but I'd almost prefer that they release a whole month at a time or something.

After 6 hours I finally got through, but I can't find where/how to actually buy tickets. Anytime I select any Ticket links it just takes me to Info pages.

I appreciate the warnings and will look into it. "Most multi-day tickets are valid for 13 days after the day of first use. Please check the expiration rules of your ticket." I have no actual ticket information or terms in my account yet. Not trying to game the system or get turned away at the gate. I may change day 2 to May 8, but it's hard to gauge when I can't actually see the tickets yet. Are we supposed to receive them at hotel check-in? LOL. Sorry for my ignorance, former AP.
Oh, did you get them as part of a hotel reservation package? If you did, it's possible that they might not have the 13-day restriction. You might be totally fine. Might be worth a call to check (maybe not today, though).

I accidentally just refreshed my pages too. Does that even make a difference though? they all still show more than an hour anyway

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter