• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DIY Dining Like Disney June Exercise Challenge

Rest day yesterday.
Long run run/walk 68 minutes today.

459/1000

Disney and Dole both have you covered! Here's a newspaper's compilation of the slides the Disneyland app sent out in April for the recipe for a homemade Dole Whip. But Dole has its own recipe, which is dairy free.

I took the Disney recipe and modified it a bit. I also use frozen blueberries or strawberries or a different type of juice. Unfortunately for me, they just taste better when I’m at Disney! :drinking1

6/12 120 mins
6/13 124 mins
6/14 165 mins
Beach walks, strength training and spinning on my Peloton. Today was supposed to be my rest day but you can see how that worked out 😂 I need to figure out how to take a real rest day and just do the minimum of 30 mins (have to do the min of 30 because I’m obsessed with closing the exercise rings on my watch 😜 ).

22 minutes strength training
20 minutes swim

501/1000

6/12 120 mins
6/13 124 mins
6/14 165 mins
Beach walks, strength training and spinning on my Peloton. Today was supposed to be my rest day but you can see how that worked out 😂 I need to figure out how to take a real rest day and just do the minimum of 30 mins (have to do the min of 30 because I’m obsessed with closing the exercise rings on my watch 😜 ).

I’m the same way with my Apple Watch. Rest days it gets obnoxious with notifications though. 🤣

Congratulations to DRussell88 and TinkerBellLiz for turning Purple, and to princessfionasmom for turning Red!

The team only has 322 minutes left to reach Purple!

I can't believe it's already halfway through the month, and I haven't yet featured any recipes from Star Wars Galaxy's Edge! Let's remedy that right now.

Here's a homemade ronto wrap recipe that says it is (but may or may not be) very authentic, and here are recipes for blue and green milk! Also, AllEars printed a couple of pages from the Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge: The Official Black Spire Outpost Cookbook: Fried Endorian TipYip and Gurreck Gravy.

If anyone is looking for an indoor, at home workout, my youtube feed recently recommended That Disney Girl's Disney songs dance workout videos. I haven't tested them out yet, but I have watched one. Looks like you would definitely work up a sweat. I'll probably try them when I'm missing Disney (when am I not?!) and wanting to add some fun exercise to my routine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter