DIY Dining Like Disney June Exercise Challenge

Anyone care for peanut butter and jelly? Personally, I hate the combination, but I hear many people like it. o_O

By many do you mean most? In my whole life, I've never met someone who didn't like PB&J!

Now you have! - I don't like PB&J sandwiches at all (even though I love peanut butter in desserts).

DH and DS say I make them really well, though. - My "love and science" method: two thin layers of PB with the jelly in between, so it doesn't touch the bread and make it soggy.

Eww, just ewww...

Now you have! - I don't like PB&J sandwiches at all (even though I love peanut butter in desserts).

DH and DS say I make them really well, though. - My "love and science" method: two thin layers of PB with the jelly in between, so it doesn't touch the bread and make it soggy.

Eww, just ewww...

I don't know, that breakfast pizza sounds pretty amazing in a weird way. I mean, pizza is great and so is PB&J. What could possibly go wrong?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter