• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's YACHT & BEACH CLUB RESORTS Information & Questions

The area you're thinking of between the BC and BCVs is called the Solarium. Generally speaking, it can be quiet but there can be stream of foot traffic going through there and also is used for overflow seating during breakfast/lunch.
I'd recommend heading over to the villas to the Drawing Room. It's just off the lobby to the right as you enter the villas.
It does have a pool table and TV in there, but I have rarely seen anyone in there mid-morning or early afternoon. You also may want to check out one of the Leisure [Quiet] Pools for a table with an umbrella.

Is this Pool Table available to anyone staying at YC and/or BC? Is there any cost?

Quick question as we haven't stayed at YC since they added The Market at A&C. Does this CS actually cook anything on the spot or are they just assembling meals/sandwiches from food brought in from Ale & Compass TS? Does anyone have experience ordering items for breakfast/lunch/dinner that are allergy friendly? And, same questions regarding BC Marketplace?

We are in the early stages of planning a January 2025 trip and we are considering YC to be close to IG.

Thanks!

Quick question as we haven't stayed at YC since they added The Market at A&C. Does this CS actually cook anything on the spot or are they just assembling meals/sandwiches from food brought in from Ale & Compass TS? Does anyone have experience ordering items for breakfast/lunch/dinner that are allergy friendly? And, same questions regarding BC Marketplace?

We are in the early stages of planning a January 2025 trip and we are considering YC to be close to IG.

Thanks!

The menu is not the same & has nothing to do with Ale & Compass table service. I haven’t gotten anything but Mickey waffles for breakfast & I think they do cook them.

Thanks!
I have had hot sandwiches for lunch at the Market at A&C and they have made them for me. They also have ready made sandwiches. Same for the beach club marketplace. I have had Breakfast and Lunch there which they also made for me. Everything was good. Hurricane Hannah’s also has decent options for lunch/dinner and you can order from Ale and Compress anything on their menu which I have done and brought it up to my room. Also very good.

They have a separate waffle iron for gluten-free Mickey waffles at both marketplaces. They have other allergy friendly options, too. :)

Thanks! This is good to know. DD22 has several food allergies and the allergy friendly mickey waffles are her fav.....along with bacon and sausage, LOL. At least I know we wouldn't have to wait for allergy waffles to be brought over from A&C in the morning. I am hoping they have an egg/peanut/tree nut free bread option for sandwiches.

I have had hot sandwiches for lunch at the Market at A&C and they have made them for me. They also have ready made sandwiches. Same for the beach club marketplace. I have had Breakfast and Lunch there which they also made for me. Everything was good. Hurricane Hannah’s also has decent options for lunch/dinner and you can order from Ale and Compress anything on their menu which I have done and brought it up to my room. Also very good.

Mobile order from A&C is definitely an option for lunch/dinner if needed. HH's was not very allergy friendly many years ago but maybe they have upped their game since then :beach:

Mobile order from A&C is definitely an option for lunch/dinner if needed. HH's was not very allergy friendly many years ago but maybe they have upped their game since then :beach:
A&C's lunch takeout was SO good the last time we did it. The Marketplace is just not good IMHO, but A&C was delicious. I realize that QS versus TS is going to have different levels of quality, but it was an extreme difference.

Hi Dee! Long time no post! Can you add us to the BOG list for YC from 8/10-8/21? This will be a celebration of our 5th anniversary, and the first trip as Dads with our soon-to-be adopted son! :love:

How exciting!

Congrats to both of you on the addition to your family.

xoxo

Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter