Disney's WILDERNESS LODGE Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
February is fully bookable at BRV on the member page. I wish they would start though. We are excited to stay there post remodel. Last DVC on our list, besides OKW, that we havent stayed at.
We just rented points at Boulder Ridge for first week of Feb....

Oh ok, maybe there is a glitch or something. I looked yesterday and it was fully available and today it is completely blank, so I thought something may be up.

Oh ok, maybe there is a glitch or something. I looked yesterday and it was fully available and today it is completely blank, so I thought something may be up.

I've been having a hell of a few weeks, renting these points was my "reward" :D so it would JUST be my luck that they go down for reno then ha ha!!

For anyone that has been there since the refurb......how are the pillows? Are they big and fluffy? Do they compress pretty good? I'm one of those people that needs a really flat pillow and I have such a hard time at hotels. I'm trying to figure out if I need to cram my own pillow in the suitcase. Lol

For anyone that has been there since the refurb......how are the pillows? Are they big and fluffy? Do they compress pretty good? I'm one of those people that needs a really flat pillow and I have such a hard time at hotels. I'm trying to figure out if I need to cram my own pillow in the suitcase. Lol
I'm the same!! Last time I tried to find the flattest one on the bed but still woke up with a neck cramp!

:headache:

I'm the same!! Last time I tried to find the flattest one on the bed but still woke up with a neck cramp!

:headache:

Yeah I have to have my head lined up evenly with my body or my neck hurts so bad! I do have a smaller travel pillow, maybe I’ll take that just in case!

Yeah I have to have my head lined up evenly with my body or my neck hurts so bad! I do have a smaller travel pillow, maybe I’ll take that just in case!
Ummm..I have one of those too that I bring..but that's for snuggling and not my head!!

:rotfl2:

That's so funny! That's actually what I use it for too! But I have been known to use it for my head when the hotel pillows are too big! haha
I'm not going to lie - I have pondering getting a 2nd one for just in case..

and my DH asked me last time why don't I just pack my regular pillow in a space bag so I dont have a "pillow problem"??!!

Perhaps I will have to look at investing in a 2nd pillow for travel! :lovestruc

I'm not going to lie - I have pondering getting a 2nd one for just in case..

and my DH asked me last time why don't I just pack my regular pillow in a space bag so I dont have a "pillow problem"??!!

Perhaps I will have to look at investing in a 2nd pillow for travel! :lovestruc

Lol I’m glad to know that I’m not alone with my “pillow problem”! We leave tomorrow and go to Universal first and then check into WL next Tuesday so I’ll have to post back with a pillow review! 😂

Lol I’m glad to know that I’m not alone with my “pillow problem”! We leave tomorrow and go to Universal first and then check into WL next Tuesday so I’ll have to post back with a pillow review! 😂
Please do!! and I'll go ahead and admit it that I just bought myself this pillow (and pillow case) off Amazon....

I have no pillow shame!

I just bought after hour tickets for Boo Bash when we will be staying at WL. It says on our email the tickets are will call. Can I pick up our tickets at WL? I have never had will call tickets.

Same here. Since my party is not until October, I will wait to see reports of how the tickets are handled by the August party goers. I linked my tickets in MDE despite it saying WILL CALL on my order confirmation, so hoping I can just use my magic band or phone to gain entry into the park that night. I am not an AP though, and I've heard some AP's were told they have to show their ID in person at will call since it was a discounted ticket.

Same here. Since my party is not until October, I will wait to see reports of how the tickets are handled by the August party goers. I linked my tickets in MDE despite it saying WILL CALL on my order confirmation, so hoping I can just use my magic band or phone to gain entry into the park that night. I am not an AP though, and I've heard some AP's were told they have to show their ID in person at will call since it was a discounted ticket.
Im
Hoping all we need is it linked in MDE.

First stay at WL coming up next month. Any requests I should make for a courtyard view?

Also does anyone know if the splash pad is open? My toddler thanks you. hahaha

First stay at WL coming up next month. Any requests I should make for a courtyard view?

Also does anyone know if the splash pad is open? My toddler thanks you. hahaha

Yes, it’s open.

I would either not make any requests at all or say “high floor”. I don’t think it really matters all that much, in my opinion.

Hope you have a great trip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter