Disney's Strange World debuts in theaters Thanksgiving

When will Strange World be released on DVD? Has there been any announcement of a DVD release date for Strange World yet?

Yesterday Strange World debuted on DVD and I'm curious to know if anyone bought it yesterday? I think I do plan to own Strange World on DVD just so I can see Searcher Clade anytime I like. Also what special features does the DVD of Strange World have? Are they any good?

Yesterday Strange World debuted on DVD and I'm curious to know if anyone bought it yesterday? I think I do plan to own Strange World on DVD just so I can see Searcher Clade anytime I like. Also what special features does the DVD of Strange World have? Are they any good?

I don't know. I don't get the discs much anymore with Disney+. I do wish they would provide the bonus faeatures on D+ though.

I got to see Strange World again while waiting for my dinner and this time I had my Splat plushie to watch it with and I can say that even though it didn't do well in theaters last year Strange World is great fun to watch the second time around. How Dennis Quaid got the role of Jaeger Clade is beyond me? Because Dennis is so fun as Jaeger he actually makes him fun. But of course Jake Gyllenhaal was so wonderful and the way he brought Searcher Clade to life is flawless because Searcher is a hard worker who really loves his job so much and I think they put a lot of Jake Gyllenhaal into Searcher when they designed him. I mean he's the type of guy I would want for a boyfriend. I sure do hope we see more adventures about Searcher Clade and more merchandise made in the future for Strange World

I just re-watched Strange World over the weekend and I really like this movie! Here's what I think it has going for it:

1) It isn't a sequel or a retelling - it may be some features of Journey to the Center of the Earth and Dr. Seuss, but it's pretty original.
2) The characters have good depth to them - sure there are some repeated tropes about kids and parents, that ha[[ens. But overall the characters are well developed and fun.
3) The animation is awesome! - I think this is the best part for me, it's like if Avatar was an animated movie made for kids. The animals are gorgeous. I wish more time were spent with some of them instead of just Splat.
4) It's pretty funny - gotta love Legend the dog for comedic relief.

So yeah. I think that this movie is pretty good. I like it better than Soul and Inside Out. I didn't like it as much as Luca or Encanto. I don't expect it to have a ride or character meet and greet at WDW (although it would have fit right in at EPCOT with either Body Wars or Living with the Land). But, I think it got short-changed and definitely deserves another watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter