Disney's Strange World debuts in theaters Thanksgiving

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
My dad and I just learned about Disney's Strange World by seeing the first ever trailer for it and I think it's gonna be funny. When my dad saw the trailer with me he said it reminds him of Lost In Space and so I think Disney will have a smart hit on their hands with Strange World when it debuts in theaters. I also cannot believe that they have Dennis Quaid do a voice of one of the characters because he's great and funny and this movie will show a lot of Dennis's comedic talents. I also learned that there will be animals like every Disney movie has and one of the animals is a dog named Legend. All and all I think Strange World will do well and for people who like sitcoms and space movies this one will be a monster hit

When my dad saw the preview trailer for Strange World my dad told me that he thinks it will be huge when it debuts in theaters and my father who likes space and sci-fi movies really liked the preview trailer. I also noticed that there's another character that is similar to Flubber called "I think" Slime and I think when you have movies with characters that have animal best friends that's what makes the movies big hits. I also learned that actor Jake Gyllanhaal will voice the lead character Clade in Strange World too. I think it will show promise at theaters when it opens Thanksgiving

I saw another preview of Strange World and I think Disney will do itself well with this movie and I truly think that when Strange World debuts in theaters November 23rd we will see Disney return to making fantastic movies again. I also think the professor character is very cute and he is a smart sort of guy. Now I cannot wait to see what merchandise will be planned for Strange World because this movie as I said will be a funny one

I do hope it will do well. Sometimes movies like this - Disney's animated adventure movies - don't do that well (see, Atlantis, Treasure Planet). I am hoping it's great though and am really looking forward to it.

I am already on a Strange World kick and cannot wait to own some Strange World merchandise and already have developed a crush on Searcher Clade and think he's cute and I also wonder if McDonald's will have a Strange World Happy Meal to go along with the movie when it debuts in theaters? I truly think Disney has high hopes for Strange World and I think as I have mentioned in my post Strange World will be the number one movie for the holidays and will do better than Encanto did last year

I think Strange World will be the start of a new image for Disney movies and beginning with Strange World we will start seeing improvements in Disney animated movies. What I really think the target audience will be for Strange World will be the people who like science fiction movies and I think this is Disney had in mind when they created Strange World. But as with any Disney movie the movie is generally made to market merchandise and I can bet Strange World toys will be hits on every children's Christmas list because that's the main reason why Disney releases movies during Thanksgiving

I certainly love your enthusiasm for this movie. I am excited for it too. The marketing is in full-swing now, so I hope it's catching on.

I think Searcher Clade is really cute and I think Jake Gyllanhaal will do his best as the voice of Searcher Clade in Strange World. But how in the world they cast Dennis Quaid as Jaeger Clade's voice is amazing because I also had a crush on Dennis Quaid when I saw him in the Esurance commercials and he truly is funny and he will bring a funny side to Strange World as well. I think Disney will score a touchdown with Strange World when it debuts in theaters because it will be a huge holiday hit

I have become Strange World obsessed and now have begun looking at Youtube videos of Jake Gyllanhaal as well as Searcher Clade videos and I was shocked to discover that Jake also played Mysterio in the Marvel X-Men movies and it's hard to believe that Searcher Clade's actor is also linked to Marvel too. And when my mom and I were testing my TV after we updated it yesterday we went to Tubi and found a movie with Jake Gyllanhaal and I said "Mom that's Searcher from Strange World" and Mom smiled at me and said Oh My Goodness Dodger, You must love Searcher Clade? and I responded to my mom with a smiling yes. I'm still hoping and longing for a Searcher Clade plushie but my dad and me have high hopes for Strange World and can't wait to see it when it gets released in theaters but we will probably wait for the DVD release when it comes released on DVD

I think Disney copied the old Nickelodeon logo when they created Splat for Strange World because when you see the movie Splat really looks like the old orange splat logo from Nickelodeon but colored blue. And I hope Nickelodeon doesn't sue Disney for stealing the logo and copying it. Even though Splat is just a splat I think he's so adorable and I keep begging for a plush Splat of my very own and I think Splat reminds me of Flubber. But Searcher Clade is still my favorite Strange World character

Strange World is coming to Disney+ in December? How exciting is that? My dad and I can't wait to see it and especially me because I am so in love with Searcher Clade and have now been seeing Youtube videos of Jake Gyllenhaal and now that Strange World will debut on Disney+ in December I can see Searcher Clade anytime I wish. Still longing for a Searcher Clade plushie too

I certainly love your enthusiasm for this movie. I am excited for it too. The marketing is in full-swing now, so I hope it's catching on.
Which is strange because, until I opened this thread just now for the first time, I have not heard of this film. I guess the marketing campaign didn't make it to me yet.

Strange World is coming to Disney+ in December? How exciting is that? My dad and I can't wait to see it and especially me because I am so in love with Searcher Clade and have now been seeing Youtube videos of Jake Gyllenhaal and now that Strange World will debut on Disney+ in December I can see Searcher Clade anytime I wish. Still longing for a Searcher Clade plushie too

Of course, now Iger is back and can quietly reverse the decision, since it was probably the last Chapek decision made:). So, here's hoping for you they don't change the 30 day D+ path...

Which is strange because, until I opened this thread just now for the first time, I have not heard of this film. I guess the marketing campaign didn't make it to me yet.

Well, it probably depends on what you watch a lot of. I see commercials for it all the time on Disney Channel and FXX. Also, my YouTube is littered with it because I have been engaged with some of the trailers, etc.

Well, it probably depends on what you watch a lot of. I see commercials for it all the time on Disney Channel and FXX. Also, my YouTube is littered with it because I have been engaged with some of the trailers, etc.
I searched out the trailer and the very first thing that hit me was, this somehow looks like Encanto (a film I still have not bothered to watch). And sure enough half a minute into the trailer, "From the makers of Encanto...". Then I noticed that Disney was up to their new old tricks again, with their "girls count too" mantra and somehow turning every film, including their Star Wars, into the UN. OK, Disney, we get it...

Okay, so I have seen it. It's very good - right up my alley for sure! It has some strikingly beautiful animation too, especially with the painted pulp style comic book art in the intro. I also really liked how the landscapes got flatter in the distance as if to evoke a matte painting - at least that's what I was seeing. It really helped with the vibe. The story maybe isn't anything too special, but it has enough turns to keep it interesting. - the characters are great though. I really enjoyed it!

FYI - It was officially reconfirmed today by the movie trades. This film will be on D+ in 30 days as the Christmas release...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter