Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so hopeful Pop will be open - fingers and toes crossed. Our dates are July 19-25, room only, platinum AP, out of state. We have not received the email about being able to do park res on Monday. Has me a tad worried. Wonder if I should pay off the room now? I have only put a deposit down at this point.
Disney hasn't sent emails to anyone saying they can make reservations Monday. It was just a general announcement that reservations can be made as of Monday, not specific emails to guests with reservations.

Disney hasn't sent emails to anyone saying they can make reservations Monday. It was just a general announcement that reservations can be made as of Monday, not specific emails to guests with reservations.
I am staying at AoA (supposedly) and I did get an email yesterday. Same info as the announcement but just saying that as an existing ticket holder, I can reserve starting Monday.

I am staying at AoA (supposedly) and I did get an email yesterday. Same info as the announcement but just saying that as an existing ticket holder, I can reserve starting Monday.
I got an email that I can make Park reservations on Monday and I’m reserved at Pop in October. I also keep seeing posts saying only DVC resorts open through 2020.
As always, Disney communication through this is sporadic at best. We have 2 Pop reservations with tickets attached - 1 in Aug and 1 in Sep. No emails here. :(

You gotta know though that my alarm is already set to wake me up early Monday and book parks for both trips...that may or may not happen. Booking to see if I can make reservations.

This is a screenshot of a portion of what the person’s email said. Not great quality, but this is what I was referring to in my previous post.E37BD688-98B8-48D7-838D-2C8C145DBB65.jpeg

To me, those emails indicate that yes, you are staying onsite. But do they mention Pop or So a specifically? It seems like you can make park reservations Monday no matter where Disney houses you. Any you.

To me, those emails indicate that yes, you are staying onsite. But do they mention Pop or So a specifically? It seems like you can make park reservations Monday no matter where Disney houses you. Any you.

No the email is very generic and says “since you are an existing ticket holder with a Disney resort or other select hotel reservation”

I am so hopeful Pop will be open - fingers and toes crossed. Our dates are July 19-25, room only, platinum AP, out of state. We have not received the email about being able to do park res on Monday. Has me a tad worried. Wonder if I should pay off the room now? I have only put a deposit down at this point.
As long as you have your APs attached on the My Disney Experience you should be able to use the reservation system

No. I think they are all general. I haven’t received one, but neither have a lot of people. I think I’m good to go! We shall see Monday!!! 🙃

We are scheduled to check in at Pop on July 12th. Not heard anything from Disney about asking us to upgrade or complimentary upgrade. Checking My Disney Experience app every day to see if hotel changes but nothing yet. Considering it is only 3 weeks away they will be needing to make some decisions soon. Haven't booked our flight yet.

They’ll do it soon. Maybe they’re waiting until TA’s get done doing it on Monday?

we have reservations for an October for a trip that will be cancelled. Going to stay away from the chaos tomorrow morning, but might try to make a park reservation later just to see how it works. As soon as new reservations can be made for 2021 my TA will make a reservation (room + tix) for April 2021.

good luck tomorrow to everyone making reservations.

Here is the list showing POP opening July 10th. It was posted in the Covid-19 thread and originally was posted on the CM HUB.

5026871592749800816.png1592749800816.png

The email was not specific. I had originally had my trip for late June at POP but modified my dates to November 2020 in the FW cabins with 35% off room rate. I got the 35% off due to the fact that I originally had free dining. I received the email stating that I can make park reservations for my upcoming trip on Monday.

Is the new info on POP considered "official" or are the reports POP may still not open or may just be opening for NBA Stay still "in play".

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter