• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Book Standard Pool View, and request top floor building __.
Amazingly, they were all out of standard rooms for Feb. I suppose between Skyliner and Star Wars it was to be expected. Also sold out were the other value resorts. Maybe they'll open up more rooms as we get closer.

Amazingly, they were all out of standard rooms for Feb. I suppose between Skyliner and Star Wars it was to be expected. Also sold out were the other value resorts. Maybe they'll open up more rooms as we get closer.

Values take a beating during dance and cheer championship seasons.

February is busy. There are the marathons, Presidents Day and up north schools are closed (some For a week) - winter break.

Out of Standard rooms? Or out of Standard Pool View rooms? Pop now has four booking categories.

They don't have more rooms available to open up (they don't hold any back) but people change plans constantly.

We stayed in June and charged things using our magic band. We paid off the balance in the lobby with gift cards when we passed through. Mobile ordering does not work this way though. It automatically gets charged to your card when you place the order.
Thanks for sharing. I would not have thought about it being charged right away. Makes sense now that I am thinking about it, but would have been a surprise had you not commented.

Out of Standard rooms? Or out of Standard Pool View rooms? Pop now has four booking categories.

They don't have more rooms available to open up (they don't hold any back) but people change plans constantly.
Pop has 4 booking categories. Standard, Standard Pool, Preferred, Preferred Pool.

Map showing the skyliner and its route between Pop and DHS and Epcot??
AHHHH!! I know it's here somewhere.... can someone here help me get to it? :crazy:

February is busy. There are the marathons, Presidents Day and up north schools are closed (some For a week) - winter break.

Marathon Weekend is in January. It has ONE marathon, one half marathon, one 10K, one 5K, and kids’ races. Only one marathon at WDW.

There is a Princess HALF Marathon weekend usually the weekend after Presidents’ Day. It has one half marathon, one 10K, one 5K, and kids’ races.

Would anyone that is currently at Pop be willing to take and post a pic of the 'Make your own yogurt parfait station' on the food court?
Just confirming what others have stated. There is no yogurt parfait station, just the premade strawberry or blueberry ones in the cooler.

Actually you may be near the Gondola Station. We were in a Preferred in april and we were right at the corner of building 4 at the back, the gondola station was right outside our room. We were in room 4461. I’ve circled where we were.

View attachment 421885

Yup. After someone set me straight, I posted a reply after the post you quoted that I always thought those rooms were Preferred Pool View and not just Preferred.

Joining you lovely folks on this board! I've planned and cancelled staying at Pop twice. October 2018...changed at last minute to POFQ (my home). April 2019, same thing.

Now however I have a short (5-day) trip booked from April 20-24 and I booked Pop Century and I have to stay there, dangit! Looking forward to it, both to save a little bit of $$ and to see why everyone loves it so much.

Yup. After someone set me straight, I posted a reply after the post you quoted that I always thought those rooms were Preferred Pool View and not just Preferred.

Sorry I kind of skipped over the pages after. Guess this will teach me to read all the pages 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter