Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up that these are also the noisiest rooms in the afternoon so if your family likes to go back to the to the room for quiet time or a nap, poolside activities including music and loud speakers will be taking place.

oh yes. i was in the pool many afternoons and thought about this. we did not have a room next to the pool area purposely and glad we didnt. my husband is an afternoon napper on vacation!

I was wondering about late checkouts. Any advice anyone could offer me is greatly appreciated! Oh, and if it helps we are leaving on a Wednesday, October 9 to be exact. I was hoping for at least a 12pm time, but I'd love 1pm. Thank you in advance for all of your help!

I was wondering about late checkouts. Any advice anyone could offer me is greatly appreciated! Oh, and if it helps we are leaving on a Wednesday, October 9 to be exact. I was hoping for at least a 12pm time, but I'd love 1pm. Thank you in advance for all of your help!
Last checkouts are possible til 1pm at no charge, but there is no guarantee.
They could say yes. They could say no.

You can ask about it when you check in or any time during your stay, just go to the front desk and ask.

Last checkouts are possible til 1pm at no charge, but there is no guarantee.
They could say yes. They could say no.

You can ask about it when you check in or any time during your stay, just go to the front desk and ask.
IYO is there anything I could do to better the odds?

IYO is there anything I could do to better the odds?
If upon check in they say no, you could maybe ask to see if there is another room available that would allow for a late check out. It’s just a thought. They could probably check for you if it’s that important.

Just confirming: is the gift card in lieu of housekeeping still available? If so, is it always offered and what is the amount?
Thanks!
Yes. Ask at check-in or, if you don’t check-in at the desk, ask the first day of your stay at Guest Services. $10/night minus 1 night.

I miss Pop Century. I won't be there until December 1st. bioreconstruct took these recent photos.

D-wizbuU0AAljRa.jpg

[B]bioreconstruct[/B]‏ @[B]bioreconstruct[/B] 4h4 hours ago
More
Aerial overview of Pop Century and Art of Animation resorts.

D-wibN9UIAM8UhZ.jpg

[B]bioreconstruct[/B]‏ @[B]bioreconstruct[/B] 4h4 hours ago
More
Aerial view of Hippy Dippy Pool at Pop Century resort. Do you see Baloo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter