• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be checking into Pop one week from today! We haven't bothered making any room requests - we booked standard and my husband and I are both in our 20s so we don't mind a longer walk to the buses. This will also be a sort-of-birthday trip (my birthday is in the week between Christmas and New Year's, and I'm not interested in being down during that week at all, ever, so we're counting this as an early birthday vacation).

I've stayed in a refurbed room, but I'm looking forward to keeping that second bed up for the sake of having more space!

I'll be checking into Pop one week from today! We haven't bothered making any room requests - we booked standard and my husband and I are both in our 20s so we don't mind a longer walk to the buses. This will also be a sort-of-birthday trip (my birthday is in the week between Christmas and New Year's, and I'm not interested in being down during that week at all, ever, so we're counting this as an early birthday vacation).

I've stayed in a refurbed room, but I'm looking forward to keeping that second bed up for the sake of having more space!
Awesome!

I would recommend going ahead and request a "Lake View" room.

Those rooms are Standard and it is really cool to see the Lake coming and going from your room.

And then if you don't get it,no big deal.

I've been trying to send a fax through a website (faxzero) but so far no success. I've received 3 different error messages ''Your fax to Disney\'s Pop Century Resort at 4079384039 has failed because the recipient's line rang but there was no answer.'' ''because the phone line was unexpectedly disconnected.'' ''due to poor phone line quality to the receiver's fax machine''

Anyone got some advise? Am I doing it wrong?

I've been trying to send a fax through a website (faxzero) but so far no success. I've received 3 different error messages ''Your fax to Disney\'s Pop Century Resort at 4079384039 has failed because the recipient's line rang but there was no answer.'' ''because the phone line was unexpectedly disconnected.'' ''due to poor phone line quality to the receiver's fax machine''

Pop has updated their FAX number. Try this one: 407.938.4040

I used this fax number and it went through no problem a couple days ago 407-938-4040. I called prior to faxing to request a "lake view" and the response I got was that they didn't have an option to request that, so I figured it was probably best to send a fax as well since I don't think the CM on the phone was really going to be able to put much value in the information she was entering.

We’ll be there the 7th as well. Definitely seems to be DISer week. pixiedust:

I hope to see some folks, too. I'll be at Pop Century starting on 11/28/2018. I'll be in a wheelchair rolling around and enjoying all of the Christmas Lights and Holiday music everywhere. Oh...and all of the park's Holiday Fireworks. I can't wait. If you think that you see me, don't be shy and say hello.

I hope to see some folks, too. I'll be at Pop Century starting on 11/28/2018. I'll be in a wheelchair rolling around and enjoying all of the Christmas Lights and Holiday music everywhere. Oh...and all of the park's Holiday Fireworks. I can't wait. If you think that you see me, don't be shy and say hello.
We will for sure! How long are you there?

Anyone there now? We arrive late tonight!

How are the stock levels of the holiday mugs?

Has anyone had any recent success of swapping drink for dessert in the food court on the QSP?

If no one answers, I'll report back next Thursday when I arrive.

Has anyone had any recent success of swapping drink for dessert in the food court on the QSP?

We arrive this morning! Hoping for a Christmas mug!

The food court and gift shop were both well stocked as of the time we left on Tuesday morning. We are at the Wilderness Lodge now, and they are running out here. Pop Century seemed to have enough, and they restocked daily. Hopefully they continue to have enough for everyone who wants one. I hope all of you hoping for holiday mugs are able to get them!!

Ya'll are making me cross my fingers that the mugs will be available for my trip. Don't arrive until mid-December so hopeful but not holding my breath!

Where do we bring our bags to have them transferred to another resort?
Thank you!
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong but I believe you can leave your luggage in your room (near the window, all pieces in one location) and luggage services will pick it up from your room and transport it to your new resort. You need to contact luggage services the day before and advise them that you will be changing resorts and request that they move your luggage for you.

Is this correct? I have not done this myself but have heard of others who have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter