Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically domestic flights will pick you up 3 hours before your flight and international flights will pick you up 4 hours before your flight.

Ok thank you. We are flying back to Chicago so it should be the 3 hours then. I am trying to come up with a plan of something to do on the day we fly home but I didn’t want to be cutting it to short and miss our bus to the airport. We can check out of the room, have them hold our luggage at the resort, go do something and then come back and pick it up later before getting on the bus to the airport right?

Ok thank you. We are flying back to Chicago so it should be the 3 hours then. I am trying to come up with a plan of something to do on the day we fly home but I didn’t want to be cutting it to short and miss our bus to the airport. We can check out of the room, have them hold our luggage at the resort, go do something and then come back and pick it up later before getting on the bus to the airport right?

Yes. Definitely!

When we fly, we always try to take the latest flight home. We usually check out of our hotel and head to Disney Springs for lunch and shopping if we’re not planning to do a park. :)

We always make sure to be back to resort at least 45 minutes before scheduled pick up of DME sometimes bag check is busy and the bus won’t wait for you.

We always make sure to be back to resort at least 45 minutes before scheduled pick up of DME sometimes bag check is busy and the bus won’t wait for you.

Thank you so much for this tip! Once you submit your flight information to DME and they send you the luggage tags, do they also send the information with what time the bus pickup with be for your flight/other details? Thanks.

Thank you so much for this tip! Once you submit your flight information to DME and they send you the luggage tags, do they also send the information with what time the bus pickup with be for your flight/other details? Thanks.
There will be an envelope hanging on your resort door the day before you head home with your flight info. and details about what time your bus leaves at etc...

I have never taken the DME before, if our flight home is at 6:59pm, what time could we expect the bus to come pick us up from Pop to take us to the airport for our flight home? Thanks.
Usually three hours prior to your scheduled flight. We had that extended to four hours a couple of times, due to anticipated traffic or issues at the airport.

I just thought of this so thought I better ask now, do they have hairdryers in the room? I have a smaller travel size hairdryer that I take with me a lot of the time when I travel places. It has decent power, so just wondering what they provide at the resort. Thanks.

I just thought of this so thought I better ask now, do they have hairdryers in the room? I have a smaller travel size hairdryer that I take with me a lot of the time when I travel places. It has decent power, so just wondering what they provide at the resort. Thanks.
Yes, each room has a hair dryer. It’s in a bag in one of the sink area cabinets.

Yes, each room has a hair dryer. It’s in a bag in one of the sink area cabinets.

The hair dryer in the room is probably very similar to your travel size one, but at least you don’t have to pack it! :rotfl2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter