Disney's POP CENTURY RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh.... was that picture post-Covid? I ask because I loved that Mickeys anniversary blend and was hoping we would get that again.
I have not seen Mickeys Anniversary Blend lately but did have it in drawer back when POP re-opened and it was very good! I think I have seen it for sale in gift shop boxed set. Believe me I look in that drawer hoping every visit!

Just booked Pop for June 2022..16 months away. We stayed at pop in a standard room (I think by the bowling pin pool) in October. We booked the preferred pool view this time to be close to everythjng and we have littles. 7 nights.

Just booked Pop for June 2022..16 months away. We stayed at pop in a standard room (I think by the bowling pin pool) in October. We booked the preferred pool view this time to be close to everythjng and we have littles. 7 nights.
Congratulations!! What fun to have something booked and be in planning mode!

Just a note to let you know that Preferred Pool View rooms may be noisier in the afternoons as they're beside the Hippy Dippy pool which is where the afternoon activities are held which includes music and CM's on microphones. If you will want your littles to nap in the room in the afternoon you may wish to choose a different room location or, bring some sort of sound machine.

I’m going with a friend next month and staying at pop! She’s a coffee drinker and was asking what they had in the rooms. I’ve noticed they have a coffee machine ( coffee maker?) in the rooms, but do they also have coffee? Does she need to bring her own coffee? And if so, is it like a pod? What about cream and sugar? I know so little about coffee, haha, but any info would be appreciated!

I’m going with a friend next month and staying at pop! She’s a coffee drinker and was asking what they had in the rooms. I’ve noticed they have a coffee machine ( coffee maker?) in the rooms, but do they also have coffee? Does she need to bring her own coffee? And if so, is it like a pod? What about cream and sugar? I know so little about coffee, haha, but any info would be appreciated!
there was always coffee in the drawer when we have been there.. I haven't been since covid but we are going in august.. anyone else with new info?

I have stayed at POP since covid. No changes in the coffee - still the same Cuisinart 2 cup coffee maker.
View attachment 559674

They use these flat "pods". You can buy them is several varieties. But not my favorite coffee.

I'm glad you asked...

Loved, loved your reply! Thank you.
Excellent tutorial on how to make the coffee pods....I will look into this. I do have an iron, I don't think everyone does. LOL.
Everyday is a school day with something to learn.
Just booked January 2022 for the Arts Festival; Pop will be new to me.
Solo traveler also.
Be safe all!

There has been a lot of talk of coffee over the past couple of pages. Please read back and let us know if you have any questions that are not answered there.

Congratulations!! What fun to have something booked and be in planning mode!

Just a note to let you know that Preferred Pool View rooms may be noisier in the afternoons as they're beside the Hippy Dippy pool which is where the afternoon activities are held which includes music and CM's on microphones. If you will want your littles to nap in the room in the afternoon you may wish to choose a different room location or, bring some sort of sound machine.

thank you! By Littles I mean 9 and 5... no more naps here! We will enjoy being in the action and close to everything.

thank you! By Littles I mean 9 and 5... no more naps here! We will enjoy being in the action and close to everything.
LOL! I get it! My daughter turned 12 recently and I still find myself referring to my 'baby'. Enjoy! PPV rooms are in a great location and close to everything!!

I’ve read many posts saying how everyone loves the music @ the bowling pin pool. Does the computer pool have specific music as well?

I’ve read many posts saying how everyone loves the music @ the bowling pin pool. Does the computer pool have specific music as well?
I don't remember that it was loud enough to bother us. We have stayed right by that pool before. I know it's a quiet pool, and it was a lot less rowdy than hippy dippy. But I don't remember any specific music.

I don't remember that it was loud enough to bother us. We have stayed right by that pool before. I know it's a quiet pool, and it was a lot less rowdy than hippy dippy. But I don't remember any specific music.
I was thinking the same thing. We've swam in the computer pool a couple of times and I can't even recall if any music was playing.

Was curious how to request a room using the app? I was hoping to have a skyline view. I think its funny Disney actually talked me into a non preferred view. Discount was much greater. So we are in a standard view... Can I request this? Thanks in advance!

Does anyone know why I can't book POP for a Nov. trip? It keeps saying it can't be added to the cart at this time.

Was curious how to request a room using the app? I was hoping to have a skyline view. I think its funny Disney actually talked me into a non preferred view. Discount was much greater. So we are in a standard view... Can I request this? Thanks in advance!
You may request a Lake View by calling 407-938-4000. It is a request and they will try to honour it but it is not guaranteed.

Does anyone know why I can't book POP for a Nov. trip? It keeps saying it can't be added to the cart at this time.
Looks like it might be a current glitch. You may wish to call or keep trying. Looks like they could be doing some sort of update right now for the month of November. I couldn't get information to come up for any resort.

Hi everyone. Getting ready for our 3rd Pop stay May 15-22nd!!! Does anyone know if the hot water dispensers in the food court are still available to use?

Hi everyone. Getting ready for our 3rd Pop stay May 15-22nd!!! Does anyone know if the hot water dispensers in the food court are still available to use?
When I was there in September everything that was common use in the food court was blocked off.

When I was there in September everything that was common use in the food court was blocked off.
Yes but I believe CMs working the drink stations will provide hot water upon request? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter