Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the Poly rooms have ceiling fans? The pictures on the WDW site show them in some of the room photos, but some pictures I’ve seen posted seem to just have a circular light fixture. My DH loves a ceiling fan, so I am curious. Thank you!

IMG_1910.JPG
Do the Poly rooms have ceiling fans? The pictures on the WDW site show them in some of the room photos, but some pictures I’ve seen posted seem to just have a circular light fixture. My DH loves a ceiling fan, so I am curious. Thank you!
They took them out last year.

My dh likes 'em too.

This is July 2017. Tikiman asked for pix of the room changes so if need anything else I took many .

View attachment 318936
They took them out last year.

My dh likes 'em too.

This is July 2017. Tikiman asked for pix of the room changes so if need anything else I took many .

Can I see some more? I stayed in Tokelau in 2012, so I am trying to figure out if the rooms are any different now? I didnt really care for the room, found it dated and drab and dusty. And the beds were absolutely awful. I love the POLY, but just hated the room so much.

I am not kidding, I memorize building location and room numbers and what on the menu for each resort I am at.

Nothing is worse than arriving tired from an early flight and getting lost or being hungry NOW. It is easy to do too . Just look at the map and get familar with resort and look at menus. Do once a week and it will help.
poly.JPG

Why isn't Tokelau listed on this map??

IMG_1903.JPG IMG_1907.JPG IMG_1908.JPG IMG_1910.JPG IMG_1913.JPG IMG_1914.JPG
Can I see some more? I stayed in Tokelau in 2012, so I am trying to figure out if the rooms are any different now? I didnt really care for the room, found it dated and drab and dusty. And the beds were absolutely awful. I love the POLY, but just hated the room so much.

This is current room. The beds aren't showing ??? I'll get more pix and be back.

the 3rd floor Tuvalu rooms are my favorite on property. =)

View attachment 318838

Absolutely magical view! Thanks for sharing your pic!

I would doubt that it would be available in the afternoon since 'Ohana doesn't open until dinner, i.e., no lunch service, but that is merely a guess.

Makes sense..but..its putting a bit of a damper on my plans...lol...

:thanks:@Tess @pepperandchips @GADisneyDad14

I think I thought someone had it earlier in the day but 'Dinner' is definitely not at 2pm lol.

We will need plan a B::yes::

I didn't know that you knew so much about that twilight feast!! I could have just texted you...lol..
Yes we def need a plan B....
Seems as tho there are lots of good options...:thumbsup2

I am not kidding, I memorize building location and room numbers and what on the menu for each resort I am at.

Nothing is worse than arriving tired from an early flight and getting lost or being hungry NOW. It is easy to do too . Just look at the map and get familar with resort and look at menus. Do once a week and it will help.
poly.JPG

I have to admit...I do the same...lol..:blush:

@trishadono

Do you have a picture of poly’s showers? We’re staying Hawaii in October and I swear I can’t find a picture of the actual shower. My husband is particular....

Yo @trishadono - time for a new Poly map. Your Oasis Pool is still turned the old way! :rotfl:

(Although in fairness, Disney was using that old map forever even after the Oasis Pool was re-done, and only recently finally changed it!)

View attachment 319016
lol I had pulled on off from google. My pix from my iPad kept saying too large.

Phew that's the good one ! Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter