Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just returned from a trip, 6/24-7/1, at the Poly and it was incredible! I am hooked! The theming, location of the rooms, transportation options, food options, and pools all made it a great resort choice. Being able to see the MK fireworks from our resort was also really nice. If anyone is on the fence about whether to stay at the Polynesian, I would recommend it highly and tell you that you will not be disappointed!

Can in room dining be ordered in advance for dinner? I know you can call the night before for breakfast, but I was thinking it might be nice to have dinner set up before heading to the parks in the morning.

Now that the bungalows are there, how's the fireworks viewing from the beach? Do the bungalows block the view?
In my personal opinion the Bungalows are an eye-sore that block the best views from the "old" main beach. Now you have to move further west toward the resort boat dock with a much smaller beach area to enjoy. The Bungalows also impacted many of the previous TPV rooms on the 2nd floor and 1st floor rooms and now they are "lagoon view" at best.

The remaining beach area is much smaller and can be extremely crowded during holiday periods like this week. Post 1465 above shows the barriers being installed for crowd control tomorrow and Wednesday.

Dave

At the airport now!

Up at 2:45 am then drove 1.5 hr and flight departs 6:30a.

So ready for Poly :worship:

So exciting!! Have a good flight!! We are headed to MK for the morning and will be here the rest of the day today and tomorrow. Kids want to swim and do resort activities today and tomorrow! Let me know where you’ll be and we’ll meet up!!

I just returned from a trip, 6/24-7/1, at the Poly and it was incredible! I am hooked! The theming, location of the rooms, transportation options, food options, and pools all made it a great resort choice. Being able to see the MK fireworks from our resort was also really nice. If anyone is on the fence about whether to stay at the Polynesian, I would recommend it highly and tell you that you will not be disappointed!

I agree, the Poly is an amazing resort! Glad you had a great time :goodvibes.

After seeing the pics, I cannot wait until we are there in September! Staying in a Villa studio!

Hope you have a great trip! :wizard:

Thank you!! It's our first split so I hope it still feels relaxing.

You're welcome! :)

At the airport now!

Up at 2:45 am then drove 1.5 hr and flight departs 6:30a.

So ready for Poly :worship:

Have a great time! :cool1::banana::bounce:

So exciting!! Have a good flight!! We are headed to MK for the morning and will be here the rest of the day today and tomorrow. Kids want to swim and do resort activities today and tomorrow! Let me know where you’ll be and we’ll meet up!!

Sounds like a great day! Enjoy :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter