Disney's POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks guys!!! We are really enjoying ourselves!!!! Just got back from MK and over by Lava pool. SO crowded again!

View attachment 334213

Is it weird that I’m looking to see if I’m in that pic!?!? :-)

Yes, Lava Pool was people soup this afternoon, although I’ve seen it worse. That thunderstorm in the distance around 4 did a good job clearing things though! Sundays seem to always be big pool days. Lots of incoming folks.

Is it weird that I’m looking to see if I’m in that pic!?!? :-)

Yes, Lava Pool was people soup this afternoon, although I’ve seen it worse. That thunderstorm in the distance around 4 did a good job clearing things though! Sundays seem to always be big pool days. Lots of incoming folks.

Hummm... where’s Waldo! Wish I knew what to look for! Here’s another...

68D0F508-5A21-40E3-987A-DB935A6AB9C3.jpeg

Disboard newbie here...We are getting ready for our first stay at the Poly (yay!) and my mom needs her morning caffeine to be able to make rope drop in the morning :) It sounds like there are Keurigs in the regular hotel rooms? Can someone please confirm if that's the case or if it's a different brand, because she wants to bring coffee to make sure she has enough! Thanks in advance

Disboard newbie here...We are getting ready for our first stay at the Poly (yay!) and my mom needs her morning caffeine to be able to make rope drop in the morning :) It sounds like there are Keurigs in the regular hotel rooms? Can someone please confirm if that's the case or if it's a different brand, because she wants to bring coffee to make sure she has enough! Thanks in advance

No Keurigs at Poly on the resort side, only a Cuisenart machine that looks like this.

IMG_1762.jpg

With these Joffrey pods.
IMG_1766.jpg

I recommend bottled water vs tap for the machine, but it all tastes... um... barely tolerable for my coffee taste buds.

For those with upcoming trips. A schedule tweak I hadn’t picked up on recently... the EWP is stopping at Poly at 8:40pm.

HEA is at 9:15 through 8/19.

HEA show volume was extremely loud last night from in front of the Hawaii longhouse. Going to walk around to some other parts of the beach tonight to check out conditions.

For those with upcoming trips. A schedule tweak I hadn’t picked up on recently... the EWP is stopping at Poly at 8:40pm.

HEA show volume was extremely loud last night from in front of the Hawaii longhouse. Going to walk around to some other parts of the beach tonight to check out conditions.
Oh thanks! Ypu know I love EWP!

Apologies in advance but what’s EWP?

Yay! Thanks for the info on times! Gotta see them both!

We have a fireworks cruise booked for July 24th. Will that change our cruise time frame?

We have a fireworks cruise booked for July 24th. Will that change our cruise time frame?

Not totally sure about that. The 9:15pm HEA has been on the schedule for awhile now so I’m assuming those things are all dialed in appropriately in terms of start times, but you may want to confirm just to be safe.

No problem. Many other resorts do have the Keurigs and I keep waiting to come to Poly at some point and find them here too. Maybe someday?!
No Keurigs at Poly on the resort side, only a Cuisenart machine that looks like this.

View attachment 334328

With these Joffrey pods.
View attachment 334329

I recommend bottled water vs tap for the machine, but it all tastes... um... barely tolerable for my coffee taste buds.

Just curious... what kind do they have on the Dark Side?? :darth::darth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter