Disney's new theme - your thought's on the following scenario?

Although posters on the DIS might not wish to respect people's privacy, my guess is that Disney will.

There are just so many people who would not only enjoy but who actually crave being the center of attention. They WANT to be up on that castle. If they could have their picture up there all day or for an entire year, they'd be thrilled.

It isn't like they has to take candids of people who don't want to be put up on the castle. There are a gazillion people clamoring for it. You need only read these boards to see them talk about it.

It wouldn't kill me if they took my picture, but if I had a choice, I'd refuse.

I think Disney knows there are other people like me and will not force us into their advertising campaign against our will. First of all, it is rude. Second, why bother when so many people WANT to be in it?

eta: I think the whole thing looks and sounds cheesy and boring. I have no desire to see anyone on the castle. Don't want to see people I know up there and sure as hell don't want to see randoms up there.

exactly! sounds like enough people aren't paying for "photo pass: and disney thinks more people will if they think it will get their picture up there for a few minutes.

in the meanwhile, it will RUIN the view of the castle for everyone! (let alone, listening to everyone around you going.. "is that us? will we be there? oh look! is that us? Oh there we are!") gak!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter