Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Question, since the Tower bus stop is the last stop before the bus leaves for the parks, does anyone know how long a walk would it be to Bus Stop 2 at Casitas?

Thank yoU!

As of last month the Tower is the first stop for pickups and the last stop for drop off. Did this change?

My family was staying in Cabanas 8C and they would just walk over to the tower to get on the bus first with my husband and I.

As of last month the Tower is the first stop for pickups and the last stop for drop off. Did this change?

My family was staying in Cabanas 8C and they would just walk over to the tower to get on the bus first with my husband and I.

I was told the opposite last week?

I was told the opposite last week?
Hmm.. we were there for our third GDT stay March 3-10 and the tower was the first pickup (as it was on our other two tower trips). And on two occasions when the bus filled up at the tower it didn't even circle around to the other stops- it went straight to the park.

Also- for those contemplating room locations... for standard rooms, Casitas used to be my favorite location. But since Cabanas has been renovated I TOTALLY prefer Cabanas. It is a 4 minute walk from 8C to the tower and Barcelona Lounge... and not that much further to El Centro. If I don't stay in the tower in the future, Cabanas 8C would be my room request.

Hmm.. we were there for our third GDT stay March 3-10 and the tower was the first pickup (as it was on our other two tower trips). And on two occasions when the bus filled up at the tower it didn't even circle around to the other stops- it went straight to the park.

Also- for those contemplating room locations... for standard rooms, Casitas used to be my favorite location. But since Cabanas has been renovated I TOTALLY prefer Cabanas. It is a 4 minute walk from 8C to the tower and Barcelona Lounge... and not that much further to El Centro. If I don't stay in the tower in the future, Cabanas 8C would be my room request.
That would be WONDERFUL if that was the case, then I don't have to worry about it!

I just returned from a week long stay at Gran Destino Tower. Bus Stop 1 at the Tower was the last stop every time we rode the bus. Last picked up, last dropped off.

This was our first GDT stay - we loved it!

Hello,

Was wondering what time people think we should be at the tower bus stop this Thursday in order to get to Disney Springs for our 630 boathouse reservation. We have never been to Coronado Springs or to Disney Springs. Thank you!

I must have just boarded empty buses then? No clue. I took one to MK on 3/5, EPCOT on 3/6 and AK on 3/7 and I swear we boarded empty buses that circled to the buildings before going to the parks. I remember my niece complaining about how long it was taking to get there and it was because we were still driving around after getting picked up.

ETA: https://plandisney.disney.go.com/question/order-bus-stops-coronado-springs-441971/

Hello,

Was wondering what time people think we should be at the tower bus stop this Thursday in order to get to Disney Springs for our 630 boathouse reservation. We have never been to Coronado Springs or to Disney Springs. Thank you!
I would leave around 5:30. If you get there early there is plenty to do!

For anyone who is there now or has been there recently, are you able to get regular scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast. I see on the online menu a lot of sandwich options and a bowl but nothing like the Kid's scramble for adults.

Last time we stayed here I ate a side of eggs and a side of bacon for every breakfast but I don't even see them listed as side options anymore. I'm hoping they aren't gone!

Question, since the Tower bus stop is the last stop before the bus leaves for the parks, does anyone know how long a walk would it be to Bus Stop 2 at Casitas?

Thank yoU!
We were in Cabanas 8C at the end of March and walked to bus stop #2 at Casitas for our MK and HS days. It probably took about 10 minutes for us.

Is the quick service returning to normal yet? Used to love that chicken and rice meal…but I see a lot of grab and go on the app.

Is the quick service returning to normal yet? Used to love that chicken and rice meal…but I see a lot of grab and go on the app.
I can try to answer this after next week. I also see a lot of grab and go on the app but I don't think the app offers all of the options as someone let me know in another thread that the breakfast options are not as limited as the app would lead you to believe.

just returned from a week at CSR...El Mercado still “grab and go”...dried out food in cardboard boxes...they insist food is only under lights short time but both burger and chicken tender were awful dry and like leather. Chef salad from cooler case was good. Also once again we went to El Mercado at 2:30 pm one day and hot food area was closed only grab and go refrigerated items were available. If you want fresh hot/cold items from 2-5pm you have to go to Siestas out at main pool area (Dig Site) or into the Rix Sports Bar restaurant.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter