Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Will be back for the third time this year, early August. Will have a Deluxe Suite again. :-) My favorite part being at CSR is my morning walks with coffee and Croissants, then back up to Chronos Club for a few mimosas!

We are staying at GDT in a deluxe suite club level in June. We have been to CSR many times but first time in a suite and club level there. I am so excited!!! I will say my family loved the old Pepper Market days and the new food court just doesn't compare to the old Pepper Market. The different stations were amazing. The wet burrito was a family favorite. I know things change but it's sad when they change for the worst. I am slightly concerned about the food at the food court but I am excited to try 3 Bridges and Rix as those are new to us. Anyone have any favorite foods and recent food pics from any of the food areas?

We are staying at GDT in a deluxe suite club level in June. We have been to CSR many times but first time in a suite and club level there. I am so excited!!! I will say my family loved the old Pepper Market days and the new food court just doesn't compare to the old Pepper Market. The different stations were amazing. The wet burrito was a family favorite. I know things change but it's sad when they change for the worst. I am slightly concerned about the food at the food court but I am excited to try 3 Bridges and Rix as those are new to us. Anyone have any favorite foods and recent food pics from any of the food areas?
Check this link I posted , there are several pix from RIX.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...t-information-questions.3848820/post-63738842

I like the grilled cheese and Tomato Soup at Rix's and my every night staple up in Chronos Club was the Ziti and Meat Sauce. For breakfast in the club, I really liked the bread pudding and cream sauce plus the croissants!!

Have you ever stayed Club Level before?

OK! Just wanted to make sure! You were inquiring about quick service, so wasn’t sure if you knew food was included! Here are some of my pictures from the lounge from December if you’re interested! (Keep scrolling through the pages for offerings) Chronos Lounge Hope you enjoy it!

Yep Mickey waffles in a box under the lights! However when I was complaining to another guest they told me that they had taken their box of waffles right back up to counter and requested a freshly made waffle which they were given! So I would suggest just asking for a fresh serving right when you walk up.
We were there last May and I’m really shocked the situation at El Mercado hasn’t improved yet! Even then though, lots were reporting they could order something fresh. I would definitely try. We mostly did grab and go salads from the fridge so it wasn’t an issue for us.

OK! Just wanted to make sure! You were inquiring about quick service, so wasn’t sure if you knew food was included! Here are some of my pictures from the lounge from December if you’re interested! (Keep scrolling through the pages for offerings) Chronos Lounge Hope you enjoy it!
Thank you!! I actually was stalking all your food pictures now. lol

We will be checking in at CSR for first time in 58 days, 2 hours, 35 minutes and like 54 seconds… and we are very excited. We have previously stayed at POR 2x, Poly 2x, and BLT once, but it’s been 6 years since we did Disney.

So lots of questions but I know the DIS has all the answers…

1) how does CSR handle grocery delivery/ personal shopper delivery? Do they still have refrigerated storage for that? We didn’t use a service like that on either POR stay so I’m not sure if the refrigerated storage and bell services bringing you your items is a deluxe only thing or not.

2) we are considering ordering breakfast and charcuterie boxes from a private chef business we saw in a FB group. Again— anyone done this? I asked the business but thought I’d validate here. If they dropped off items to be refrigerated, would they store it cold?

3) also saw in a FB group thread that the mini-fridges are just “beverage coolers” and we can’t keep food safe in them, or even dairy that isn’t ultra pasteurized. Is that true?

4) how well do the in room Keurigs work? We got rid of our Keurigs because they didn’t make good coffee after a few years’ use. (Don’t get hot enough) I’m trying to decide if I should bring my kettle and French coffee press.

5) is it possible to get a microwave?

6) how popular *is* Three Bridges? I’d read that it had become “internet famous” and so a popular resort-hopping destination making it very crowded. Is this true?

That’s… it for now! Thank you!!

Also some questions here.
I see some contradicting messages on what the first bus stop is. Anyone here who stayed at Coronado Springs recently who can tell? Is the bus situation really bad if you end up near the last bus stop?

Second, what is the housekeeping situation at Coronado nowadays?

I see some contradicting messages on what the first bus stop is. Anyone here who stayed at Coronado Springs recently who can tell? Is the bus situation really bad if you end up near the last bus stop?

I can only answer part of that, but we were there last week, staying at the tower. The tower is the last stop for pickup heading to all of the parks. Often, it would be an empty bus just directly from the tower to the parks. For drop off upon returning from the parks, the tower is the last stop.

We had a car, so we only took the buses some of the time, if our party was splitting up, but I would describe the buses as phenomenal. We never waited more than five minutes maximum. When we were going home in the pouring rain for Magic Kingdom, and the first bus was full, there was immediately a second bus waiting for us.
From the hotel to the parks, there was never an issue of a bus being full, at least for us.

I believe the only housekeeping option is towel and trash pick up every other day. They missed us on one of those days so we had to call, but no big deal. And we called down for a change of sheets once.

We will be checking in at CSR for first time in 58 days, 2 hours, 35 minutes and like 54 seconds… and we are very excited. We have previously stayed at POR 2x, Poly 2x, and BLT once, but it’s been 6 years since we did Disney.
3) also saw in a FB group thread that the mini-fridges are just “beverage coolers” and we can’t keep food safe in them, or even dairy that isn’t ultra pasteurized. Is that true?
6) how popular *is* Three Bridges? I’d read that it had become “internet famous” and so a popular resort-hopping destination making it very crowded. Is this true?

That’s… it for now! Thank you!!

3) the Jeoffreys coffee is actually good. I tend to not like in room coffee but this is pretty decent! You can get more coffee, sugar, cream etc by calling housekeeping as well.
6) I am not sure but there are so many bars at CSR there are other options if needed. Check disney site. For csr hit the DINING tab and check menus! Lots of good options. You can get watchos at the small bar along the water near the lobby (forget the name?). Toledos has a bar as well! SO hopefully you will find somewhere not busy!

Housekeeping was every other day but at all the resorts you can call housekeeping at any time if you need anything. I almost always need towels, coffee and an extra blanket!

Bus: seems that early morning and park closings all the resorts have a different schedule vs midday. Keep that in mind. For GDT dh and I just got off 1st stop when returning and walked to the tower. No its not a short walk but its nice to see the beautiful grounds. Also you can stop at the old lobby and grab things you need on the way. There is a indoor walkway from old lobby to gdt. It is nice on hot days and or inclement weather.

I have a quickie stay 5/13-15 for the AP preview of GOTG! I will be staying GDT water view. I have always been on the other side and am looking forward to it. I will get pix!

Last edited:
I’m a DVC member but I needed to add on 2 days at the front of our trip so I decided on Coronado Springs. It’s just my DD19 and I and we will be only hanging out at the resort so I really wanted a room in the GSD, but alas, nothing is available. I am using a Dreams agent so we have a standard room booked right now with the hopes that SOMETHING will open up in the Tower between now and October. Does anyone have any idea or predictions as to our chances?? We are looking for October 18-20. If we don’t get it, it’s not the end of the world….it will be our first stay at CS so we will enjoy the resort no matter what😎.

I’m a DVC member but I needed to add on 2 days at the front of our trip so I decided on Coronado Springs. It’s just my DD19 and I and we will be only hanging out at the resort so I really wanted a room in the GSD, but alas, nothing is available. I am using a Dreams agent so we have a standard room booked right now with the hopes that SOMETHING will open up in the Tower between now and October. Does anyone have any idea or predictions as to our chances?? We are looking for October 18-20. If we don’t get it, it’s not the end of the world….it will be our first stay at CS so we will enjoy the resort no matter what😎.
I assume you mean Grand Destino Tower...I have stayed at both GDT and standard rooms in every area and if I were going to be doing a resort only stay I would prefer a standard room close to one of the pools vs. the Tower which is not as close to the pools but it does have the bars and table service locations....Three Bridges is centrally located ....just Saying any location at CSR is great for a resort only stay🙂 (my favorite pool is the Ranchos pool it seems quieter not as busy and more scenic then other areas)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter