• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does CSR currently sell cases of bottled water or gallon jugs of drinking water? I normally order grocery delivery service but all we need for this trip is drinking water, so I am looking for the easiest option. We arrive next weekend.

How is the bus situation to Disney Springs if you have taken it

Today Sunday 3/21 it was awful. Casitas Bus stop 2, waited 45 minutes this morning while at least 6 buses for each park stopped. On way back from Disney Springs at 520pm waited almost 30 minutes.

We haven’t waited long at the resort for a bus but we haven’t been going early. We have been leaving around 11 each day. Also we are staying in Ranchos and there has hardly been anyone else going on the bus. There are a lot more people at the towers but still not bad mid day. Coming back to the hotel at the end of the night hasn’t been as good but still not terrible. We did have to wait about 30 minutes after Magic Kingdom. For some reason CSR had a huge line and no other resort even had a line.

Does CSR currently sell cases of bottled water or gallon jugs of drinking water? I normally order grocery delivery service but all we need for this trip is drinking water, so I am looking for the easiest option. We arrive next weekend.

They do not. We skipped water delivery at CSR once - never again.

I would not currently rely on their vending machines either

Last edited:

Question:

So, I'm moving my dates up from July to May. I had originally booked a standard room with a roll-in shower. Now, roll-in doesn't seem to be an option. It says "wheelchair access transfer shower" in the room description instead. Is that basically the same thing as a roll-in shower? Does anyone know? It also has an option for a transfer tub as a different bookable room, but we need a roll-in shower.

I was just upgraded from All Star Movies to Coronado for our trip in a few weeks. I've read back through the last 30 pages but can't find a definite answer to two questions I have.

1. We were upgraded to a King Bed Room. I can't seem to find anywhere that shows which sections have the King Bed Rooms. Are they scattered throughout the resort? Or are they in specific buildings.

2. I read through the first few posts in the thread but since they haven't been updated in a few years, can someone verify that the buses still start at Stop 2 for the theme parks and Stop 1 for DS.

Thanks! I think that's all I have for now. I'm in a bit of a panic mode trying to figure out everything about CSR since I haven't stayed there since 2013.

I was just upgraded from All Star Movies to Coronado for our trip in a few weeks. I've read back through the last 30 pages but can't find a definite answer to two questions I have.

1. We were upgraded to a King Bed Room. I can't seem to find anywhere that shows which sections have the King Bed Rooms. Are they scattered throughout the resort? Or are they in specific buildings.

2. I read through the first few posts in the thread but since they haven't been updated in a few years, can someone verify that the buses still start at Stop 2 for the theme parks and Stop 1 for DS.

Thanks! I think that's all I have for now. I'm in a bit of a panic mode trying to figure out everything about CSR since I haven't stayed there since 2013.
I know for sure Casitas has the King beds - we always get a King and I've never been placed in Ranchos or Cabanas.

If you got a standard view king room, then those can be in any section of the resort. And yes, the bus stop for the parks are Casitas (2), Ranchos (3), Cabanas (4), and GDT (1) but DS buses go to GDT first.

Have a great trip -- that's a nice upgrade!

I know for sure Casitas has the King beds - we always get a King and I've never been placed in Ranchos or Cabanas.
If you got a standard view king room, then those can be in any section of the resort. And yes, the bus stop for the parks are Casitas (2), Ranchos (3), Cabanas (4), and GDT (1) but DS buses go to GDT first.

Have a great trip -- that's a nice upgrade!

Thanks! My reservation doesn't say anything beyond King Bed so I'm assuming that it's standard. Think I will request a room in Casitas since I've stayed in Ranchos and Cabanas on past trips.

I've done a search for this question, and it was answered in a thread from 2019, but I can't seem to find any latest info on it. Do the standard rooms at CSR have keurigs or some other type of coffee maker? Thanks!

Yes there are Keurig‘s in the rooms, I stayed there last month. I recommend to bring your own pods/creamer/ sweetener as the rooms are not serviced daily. There is a very narrow refrigerator also

For anyone who has been to CSR recently...I have read recent trip reports/reviews that the Dig Site pool has limited capacity, and it has been difficult for these families to even get an opportunity to use the pool. Our family plans half of our vacation time to lounge and swim, has anybody else had this experience of waiting a long time or not been able to get in at all?
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter