• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever stayed in a junior suite at CS?
What did you think?
Worth it or better to stay at one of the Deluxe Resorts for the extra money?

Hi everyone! Looking to book a 1 night stay here on our way back from seeing my sister. My mom is looking for a little R&R, so can anyone confirm that the pool is out of the question right now for refurb?

We will be arriving on Saturday 8-4.

Hi everyone! Looking to book a 1 night stay here on our way back from seeing my sister. My mom is looking for a little R&R, so can anyone confirm that the pool is out of the question right now for refurb?

We will be arriving on Saturday 8-4.

It's not getting refurbished until sometime in September.

First time staying at CS and we will be driving down. I saw where it said on the first few pages here that after you check-in they will take you to your room via golf cart or you can just drive your vehicle. If I want the golf cart ride would I just park my car out front when we arrive since we aren’t going to know what building we are in? I know crazy question but a little OCD of wanting to know how it works. We have flown in the past so never worried about this. Also are they going to ask if we want valet parking? If yes how much is it? Thinking out loud but I feel like I just want to drive myself so I can unpack/pack my car easier?

No valet at moderates. I would absolutely move my car rather than take the golf cart, as I would rather not deal with the inconvenience of retrieving my car later when I wanted it.

I have a two night stay at the end of September. I booked a standard room and will be traveling alone. Should I make a room request (via touring plans room request fax) or just roll the dice and go with whatever I get?

The main pool, pool bar, playground and arcade area will all be closed starting 9/4 and finishing in December. The quiet pools will be available.

So that will be added construction on top of the other construction that is already going on. Wondering if its worth a change when I am taking someone for there first visit to Disney World and wants to see the fuss

So that will be added construction on top of the other construction that is already going on. Wondering if its worth a change when I am taking someone for there first visit to Disney World and wants to see the fuss
It can’t hurt to see what’s available. We had booked CSR right before they announced the pool closure. Knowing that we needed some pool days, we switched to Port Orleans French Quarter.

In my opinion this would not be a good first visit to Disney. A lot of construction going on and it doesn’t look very magical. We enjoyed being there this weekend, but we have been several times before too. We enjoyed pool and dining, but construction everywhere.

In my opinion this would not be a good first visit to Disney. A lot of construction going on and it doesn’t look very magical. We enjoyed being there this weekend, but we have been several times before too. We enjoyed pool and dining, but construction everywhere.

Thank you. Her first night she will be with us at the Poly so she is getting that magic and I knew there would be some construction at CSR but I didn't realize the pool would be also. I am going to see what other options we have but the other resort we like to stay at is CBR and we know that's a mess right now also.

Hi everyone. We are staying the week after Thanksgiving and I was curious if someone could post a picture of the refurbished room.

Giving this a little bump...have been wondering the same thing!

Thank you

They are more expensive than the 1Brdroom’s at Saratoga Springs

We have added our daughter to our vacation but want some “separate space” too

We ended up switching to Saratoga Springs for this trip even though the junior suites look lovely

A 1000$ dollar difference!

We're thinking of catching a Monday night football game at Rix Sports Bar & Grill during our December stay and I haven't found out much about it online (other than it has a new menu which looks pretty good!). It accepts ADRs now--is that just more for the "grill" section and we wouldn't need one to sit at the bar or would it be a good idea to book it anyway just to be safe? We're at Epcot that day and I can't imagine we'll be hungry so I don't want to take up an ADR for just a shared appetizer and a couple of drinks, especially if the ADR seating isn't close to the TVs. Also, does anyone know if it generally gets crowded during games? And I'm assuming they'll have the sound on but confirmation of that would be great too.

Right now I'm thinking we won't make an ADR, and will plan to just pop into Rix, and if it's too crowded or unappealing in some other way, we can just watch from our room. Just looking for a sanity check to make sure it's a reasonable plan.

We're thinking of catching a Monday night football game at Rix Sports Bar & Grill during our December stay and I haven't found out much about it online (other than it has a new menu which looks pretty good!). It accepts ADRs now--is that just more for the "grill" section and we wouldn't need one to sit at the bar or would it be a good idea to book it anyway just to be safe? We're at Epcot that day and I can't imagine we'll be hungry so I don't want to take up an ADR for just a shared appetizer and a couple of drinks, especially if the ADR seating isn't close to the TVs. Also, does anyone know if it generally gets crowded during games? And I'm assuming they'll have the sound on but confirmation of that would be great too.

Right now I'm thinking we won't make an ADR, and will plan to just pop into Rix, and if it's too crowded or unappealing in some other way, we can just watch from our room. Just looking for a sanity check to make sure it's a reasonable plan.

We went during the World Cup finals--it did get crowded but if you plan to get there at the beginning of the game, I'd think you'd be fine. The only consideration would be convention goers, who probably aren't going to the parks but are probably done with their conference by nighttime...

Ok sorry if this has been updated somewhere but I’m so confused I’m usually very up on this stuff but I’m just hearing the pepper market is closed the store is closed. Can someone do a quick update and confirm what is really closed. Started at CBR but moved to CSR because no store and all the construction. Thought we at least had the store and the pepper market. Please help. Be there 8/23-9/2

I'm seeing on the WDW site that Siestas Cantina is open for breakfast, but I only see lunch/dinner items on the menu. If they're open for breakfast, what are those hours and what do they serve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter