Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left goes to the Magical Express busses. The right goes to the parks/DS busses. Yes, there are separate waiting areas for the parks/DS.

Yep, if coming out of the front lobby area of the Tower head left for Magical Express and right for the park buses. If looking at the Tower from the front ME would be to the right and park buses to the left.

MJ

Does Barcelona Lounge sell Mimosas or anything in the morning - you know, for a breakfast cocktail? :D
My sister is arriving for her leg of the trip with us starting the Sunday we are there and I'd love to eat a croissant and have a mimosa while waiting for her.

Does Barcelona Lounge sell Mimosas or anything in the morning - you know, for a breakfast cocktail? :D

Not unless they've added it in the last few months. When I was there the bar had been cleared of all the things a BAR should have. Mainly, alcohol. :rotfl:

Does anyone know if they still do the painting of the wooden Oaxacan figures on Wednesday and Friday nights at CSR? Thanks!

So NBA is gone, are there regular guests in Casitas again? Are all the areas open now?
I would be interested in this also. Do reservations support all 3 sections open? Would you say being put in the back of Casitas is the same walking distance as the Ranchos if you are going to the tower where Uber picks up.

Can someone please post the resort map again. I guess I tossed mine out when I meant to keep it for reference. I can only find the old resort map. Family is going in May and I wanted to send them a bunch of info.

Thanks!!

MJ

I would be interested in this also. Do reservations support all 3 sections open? Would you say being put in the back of Casitas is the same walking distance as the Ranchos if you are going to the tower where Uber picks up.

I thought that Uber would now pick up at any of the buildings can anyone confirm that?

I thought that Uber would now pick up at any of the buildings can anyone confirm that?
When we were there in early March bell person told us they only pick up at tower so we would walk up there. Would love to know if they will go to actual buildings. I don't know how they would get through the gates after security.

I've tried to wade my way through the thread, but with things changing almost daily, here goes:

Arriving 4/24 from AoA (have a LM room from 4/20-4/23).

I'd like to request a location and am partial to Ranchos' theming, but proximity to a good bus location is more important. What is the order they are running right now and are all sections open?

Is Three Bridges open and do I need an ADR to get in ? I don't see an option to make one on the MDE site. Is there a virtual queue sort of thing going on?

TIA

I've tried to wade my way through the thread, but with things changing almost daily, here goes:

I'd like to request a location and am partial to Ranchos' theming, but proximity to a good bus location is more important. What is the order they are running right now and are all sections open?

Is Three Bridges open and do I need an ADR to get in ? I don't see an option to make one on the MDE site. Is there a virtual queue sort of thing going on?

TIA

I can help with Three Bridges. No ADR's being accepted (at least as of March 7th when we ate there). We were a party of 7 and the app kept kicking me out of the virtual queue. I would get to the end of the process and it would say something like sorry, try again later. I just walked there and put our name in person and the cast member added us to the virtual queue. I put our name in around 5:30 and our time to come back to the restaurant was 40 minutes. This was on a Sunday night.

MJ

I can help with Three Bridges. No ADR's being accepted (at least as of March 7th when we ate there). We were a party of 7 and the app kept kicking me out of the virtual queue. I would get to the end of the process and it would say something like sorry, try again later. I just walked there and put our name in person and the cast member added us to the virtual queue. I put our name in around 5:30 and our time to come back to the restaurant was 40 minutes. This was on a Sunday night.

MJ
Thank you so much!! I have a couple of time slots that I'd like to hang out there. Cocktails good? What did you have to eat?

Thank you so much!! I have a couple of time slots that I'd like to hang out there. Cocktails good? What did you have to eat?

We had a yummy Margarita and saw a really nice Sangria flight at the next table that I would try next time.

I had a salad with steak, my husband isn't adventurous so he had a burger. My DIl had the chicken biscuit sliders and son had the same salad as me.

The apps were really good. We had the cheese dip and the corn/shrimp fritters.

There was only one couple at the bar when we were there. It was chilly that night and they had none of the heaters on (actually we didn't see heaters but heard they had them).

MJ

We had a yummy Margarita and saw a really nice Sangria flight at the next table that I would try next time.

I had a salad with steak, my husband isn't adventurous so he had a burger. My DIl had the chicken biscuit sliders and son had the same salad as me.

The apps were really good. We had the cheese dip and the corn/shrimp fritters.

There was only one couple at the bar when we were there. It was chilly that night and they had none of the heaters on (actually we didn't see heaters but heard they had them).

MJ
This makes me even more excited to try it out!! I love outdoor lounges and the weather in a month oughta be just about perfect. I'll just prepare for a bit of a wait and plan accordingly!!

This makes me even more excited to try it out!! I love outdoor lounges and the weather in a month oughta be just about perfect. I'll just prepare for a bit of a wait and plan accordingly!!

Earlier, about 5 pm when I checked there was only about a 5 minute wait.

Our week of weather was all over the place.

Landed Monday the 1st and it was 88, next day 86, next about 80 then it dropped to the 70's and then Sunday night it was in the 50's. One day had 100% chance of rain and didn't get any....the other days were sunny and beautiful. The breezy, sunny 75 day walking around EPCOT was the best!!!

MJ

TIA

I'm not sure if all sections are open, but the busses ran in the following order for us:
To the parks- Ranchos, Cabanas, Tower
To DS- Tower, Ranchos, Cabanas

If the Casitas are open again, the busses would stop there before Ranchos.

We were in Cabanas and never encountered a full bus when we boarded at Cabanas for the parks or the Tower for DS. We only boarded for DS at the Tower because it was our checkout day and we had dropped off our things with Bell Services. There was still room on the bus by the time it got to the Cabanas stop.

I'm not sure if all sections are open, but the busses ran in the following order for us:
To the parks- Ranchos, Cabanas, Tower
To DS- Tower, Ranchos, Cabanas

If the Casitas are open again, the busses would stop there before Ranchos.

We were in Cabanas and never encountered a full bus when we boarded at Cabanas for the parks or the Tower for DS. We only boarded for DS at the Tower because it was our checkout day and we had dropped off our things with Bell Services. There was still room on the bus by the time it got to the Cabanas stop.
Great to know!! Thanks!! I am hoping for Casitas 5, but love the theming of the Ranchos too. Can't wait to stay there and write a review!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter