Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you so much for posting this. so the new bridge is already in place? i will have to reconsider room request. so if you are in cabanas, can you still walk by the construction site to get to el centro? i am thinking ranchos might be a better bet but now sure. thanks again : )
The new bridge has not even been started yet. Here is a good video from just 5 days ago showing the construction.

The Disney map shows the temporary bridge to bypass the construction site, the little wooden looking part in the lower right of the lake. The path used to go along the shore there.

That link shows the original bridge and not the new one. Here is a rendition of the new layout with the new bridge location.

View attachment 300707

The Disney map shows the temporary bridge to bypass the construction site, the little wooden looking part in the lower right of the lake. The path used to go along the shore there.

The bridge we used last August was the temporary bridge that runs from the Cabanas side of the main pool to the Marina end of El Centro. It was very convenient for us coming from the Ranchos.

The bridge we used last August was the temporary bridge that runs from the Cabanas side of the main pool to the Marina end of El Centro. It was very convenient for us coming from the Ranchos.
Yes, they had to put that temp bridge in because they removed the walkway, in front of the Cabanas area, that use to run from the original bridge to the El Centro area. Once they finish the construction and landscaping in front of the new high rise the temp bridge will go away.

Yes, they had to put that temp bridge in because they removed the walkway, in front of the Cabanas area, that use to run from the original bridge to the El Centro area. Once they finish the construction and landscaping in front of the new high rise the temp bridge will go away.

Yes, and that’s too bad - for people coming from 7B (and 8A) the temporary bridge is a more direct route to El Centro than the new bridge or a walkway past the new high rise will be.

The island oasis will have connecting bridges and one will be closer to Ranchos than the walkway in front of the new tower will be.

We are heading to Disney in a couple of weeks and are staying at CSR for the first time. We have a water view room booked and looking at resort map, I think we want to request Casitas 4 or 5 to be close to the bus stop. Does anyone know if Casitas 4 is currently being refurbished.
Thanks

We are heading to Disney in a couple of weeks and are staying at CSR for the first time. We have a water view room booked and looking at resort map, I think we want to request Casitas 4 or 5 to be close to the bus stop. Does anyone know if Casitas 4 is currently being refurbished.
Thanks

Yes it is. We just returned from resort last week and entire building 4 was closed

If casitas building 4 is closed now, when is it anticipated to be completed and open? We’ll be arriving there April 18. Any chance building 4 will re-open by then?

lsdolphin
Once again thank, you have been extremely helpful. We are requesting Casitas bld 5 and are keeping fingers crossed.

We are checking into CSR on February 23-25 for a short quick weekend trip. We have a King Junior Suite booked. Is it correct that it has 2 bathrooms in it? We will have 4 adults staying in the room.

Just curious on the current state of refurbishment. It's a lot of thread to search, so I thought I would just pose my question.

We are in a preferred room for a couple of nights in June. Will all 3 preferred buildings be refurbed by then or just 1 & 3?

TIA!

Just curious on the current state of refurbishment. It's a lot of thread to search, so I thought I would just pose my question.

We are in a preferred room for a couple of nights in June. Will all 3 preferred buildings be refurbed by then or just 1 & 3?

TIA!
As of today, all 3 preferred buildings are renovated. They just finished 2. So, with a preferred room, you are golden!

Just started considering a stay at CSR for October of this year, and I'm curious what the construction/refurb timeline looks like? Can someone let me know where they are now and what is left to be done? I haven't been following at all. Thanks!

I have Never stayed here before but considering it now. I come In May. What building should I request If I want A newly renovated room. Are there new rooms close to the pool or bus stop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter