Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried to do on-line check in and these were my only options. I'd like to request a refurbished room, how do I do that:

upload_2018-2-2_14-8-40.png

Just tried to do on-line check in and these were my only options. I'd like to request a refurbished room, how do I do that:

View attachment 299849

Call the Main Reservations line and add a request to your reservation for a refurbished room. This can be done anytime from the day you book up until 4-5 days out.

I asked this on another board, but wanted to get Coronado input as well.

I'm trying to be back at the resort for an instacart delivery by 9pm. If HEA is at 8, is that possible? This is if I were using Disney Transportation. Magic Kingdom Park closing is at 11pm that night so I'm hoping the rush to the exits won't be the same as at a closing time.
Can you just have Bell Services take the delivery? I just wouldn't want to try and rush.... very slim chance you'd be back at the resort in time.

Question about the refurbished rooms..... Sorry if this has been repeated, but it's tough getting through 392 pages. And page 1 doesn't seem to have been updated in months. Anyway..... with the refurbishment.... are all the beds being replaced? Are they all getting new mattresses and all?? thanks!

Could someone tell me about the construction? We would be staying in June. Where in the resort is the construction most noticeable? What section of the resort would you want to request? Does it take away from the resort feel?

Could someone tell me about the construction? We would be staying in June. Where in the resort is the construction most noticeable? What section of the resort would you want to request? Does it take away from the resort feel?

Construction is between Cabanas 9A and El Centro. We were in 6B in December (they tried to put us in 9A and we asked to change so we weren't right next to the construction site) and didn't notice construction aside from on the buses on the way to the parks.

advice needed : ) we always liked staying in cabanas because it is close to el centro and not far from the main pool. we are going in a few months and i don't know what to ask for. i would still like to be near the front and near the big pool, but don't really want to be looking at construction every day. we are going with ds and his gf and this is her first time to disney ever. what should i request?? thanks in advance for any help offered : )

advice needed : ) we always liked staying in cabanas because it is close to el centro and not far from the main pool. we are going in a few months and i don't know what to ask for. i would still like to be near the front and near the big pool, but don't really want to be looking at construction every day. we are going with ds and his gf and this is her first time to disney ever. what should i request?? thanks in advance for any help offered : )

We were in Ranchos 7B last summer and found it a short walk to the main pool as well as to El Centro (because of the new bridge). That building hadn’t been refurbished yet, but 7A has.

We were in Ranchos 7B last summer and found it a short walk to the main pool as well as to El Centro (because of the new bridge). That building hadn’t been refurbished yet, but 7A has.
thank you. do you recall which bus stop that was? was it near a bus stop? i need to just look at a map which shows the new bridge. thinking there must be one in this thread?

thank you. do you recall which bus stop that was? was it near a bus stop? i need to just look at a map which shows the new bridge. thinking there must be one in this thread?

Bus stop 4 was the closest to 7B. (Took us a couple of days to figure that out!)

thank you, i guess i am confused because it has been several years since we stayed at csr, and i can't remember where the old bridge was as compared with the new bridge.

MDE and the Disney website show the bridge. The buildings aren't labeled on there, though.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/resorts/map/#/id=coronado-springs-resort/
That link shows the original bridge and not the new one. Here is a rendition of the new layout with the new bridge location.

2017-08-31-CSprings-05.jpg

That link shows the original bridge and not the new one. Here is a rendition of the new layout with the new bridge location.

View attachment 300707
thank you so much for posting this. so the new bridge is already in place? i will have to reconsider room request. so if you are in cabanas, can you still walk by the construction site to get to el centro? i am thinking ranchos might be a better bet but now sure. thanks again : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter