Disney's CORONADO SPRINGS RESORT Information & Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! 8a got finished a lot faster than 7a. I feel like it took forever for 7a to be completed!!! Which building are they working on now?
Cabanas are smaller, so they can complete faster. Maybe that's why they skipped 7B after 7A took so long.

CSR needed the rooms for conventions so they went with the smaller cabana buildings as not to lost so much inventory. The reason 7b took so long was because of what they found after they torn the building apart. Like any home project, beware the damage behind the walls.

8a is partially open and they are just finishing up some minor painting. 8b should be next.

Thank you for the info! We are going down Aug 13 - so if we request either 7a or 8a we should get one of the renovated rooms? Or are we better off simply requesting a renovated room? I would love to get one because they have no carpet.

@HappilyEverAfter80 - We've never had luck with call in requests. I tried fax this time...I'll post next week whether we get the request honored or not. Fingers crossed!!
We've had luck... well kind of. We got the building we wanted but not top floor we wanted. Where did you get the fax # from?
And please please come back and tell us how it went! Hope you have a great trip!

What's the status on the lake bridge if that was an actual thing?
A temporary bridge has been built to provide access to the remaining cabana buildings and the rest of the resort. The construction of the three wooden bridges to the restaurant to be in the middle of the lake has not started yet.

We just got back from a 5 night stay at CS R. It was our first time staying there (have dvc but were out of points). We really enjoyed it! We had an early flight and checked in around 11 am. I requested a renovated room and the cm said we got the last renovated room that was ready! The room was very nice, tons of light and storage which was great. Our room seemed a little far from the parking lot, but no biggie. The thing we liked most was that the resort seemed so close to all the parks! None of them were a long drive away (we had a rental car). No problems with construction at all. Would definitively stay there again!

Random question... does the CSR lobby have a distinct smell like the deluxe resorts do?

With all of the changes to the water park buses, can anyone confirm that CSR is still using the internal bus system to run directly back and forth to Blizzard Beach? I'm hoping to do some mini putting in a few weeks while staying at CSR.

With all of the changes to the water park buses, can anyone confirm that CSR is still using the internal bus system to run directly back and forth to Blizzard Beach? I'm hoping to do some mini putting in a few weeks while staying at CSR.
Yes there are still direct buses to BB

Thank you! I hope this is not a dumb question then... is there a 7a, 7b etc?
I know someone answered this for you, but was just going to suggest checking out the map on pg. 1 of the thread if you hadn't already to be able to see where all the buildings were located. We prefer the Cabanas (8A) location over the Ranchos, as it is close to bus stop, pool, and a short walk to the food court. Just an FYI!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter