Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

Thank you all for your replies. Always get great advice here. I never really considered CR, but I am starting too now. Something about staying in the MK area is drawing me in!
It’s where the action is! So easy to hop to all the bars and restaurants on the mono loop or WL.

I love the pool ! IMO the lack of crowds, lake view from pool, hearing and watching all the boats? Priceless!

DVC owners staying at WDW have access. They can bring guests but you will not be allowed up unless accompanied by a DVC member that is staying on property.
Honestly nobody but Disney is sure what this "re-imagined" TOTWL will look like yet. All previous rules should be considered out-the-window until they tell us more on what they changed.

Having groceries delivered by Amazon/Whole Foods. Anyone know if anything needs to be added other than 4600 World Dr, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830?

Anyone there now? How are the balconies on the main tower since they’re having work done? I just switched my room to a theme park view and worried now we won’t be able to use the balcony.

Anybody know if the coffee machines in the rooms are K cup or just the standard drip coffee?
I'm not sure about the hotel rooms in the Contemporary, but the villas at BLT have drip coffee machines and come with joffrey's coffee pouches.

At Aulani and some other hotels, there are gas powered grills outside for steaks, burgers, etc.. Does BLT have these?

Here now and given a supposed upgraded from a standard garden view room to a tower lake view. its a 5th floor room, which is right over the restaurants & stores and right across the monorail. I was a bit nervous when I got to my room, but am happy to report I hear no noise from these.

however, What I do hear is the kids in the room above me running back and forth a billion times and the kids in the next room constantly opening the connecting door on their side and then slamming it! I’ll expect I’ll get a lot of flack for this, but please parents remind your kids to be respectful of their room neighbors!

Are there any bathtubs in the main building after this refurb? I heard the garden wing doesn’t have any

Are there any bathtubs in the main building after this refurb? I heard the garden wing doesn’t have any
Mine did but a few did not . A few of us dis boarders were there opening day and I asked .

I would request one .

Also it may be too early to know if there are not any tubs in the wing. It depends on the source. If a guest didn't get one doesnt mean all dont have one. If a reputable site says they got info direct from disney then that probably true not still its early to tell.

Attachments

• 127327E5-EDAF-4F81-AE75-BA6B863B6A25.png
    127327E5-EDAF-4F81-AE75-BA6B863B6A25.png
    86.3 KB · Views: 15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter