Disney's CONTEMPORARY RESORT Information & Questions

Staying in a 2 bedroom lake view I want to request marina/contemporary side. Should I ask for high floor south side? Does even or odd numbered make a difference

@Holly Quinlan, you will need to request an OUTER VILLA on the SOUTH SIDE FACING MARINA. Odd/even only really applies to CR Tower rooms.

Hi all! We leave for our first stay at BLT in just 4 short days! Quick question: what brand of shampoo/conditioner/soap does Disney currently provide here?

H2O Plus.

But you already know this now that it's your check-in day today. Sorry for the delayed response to your question:flower3:

Sorry for yet another question. Is there a place to change near the pool? I am switching between Contemporary and BLT and using my switch day as a pool day before BLT studio is ready. Just curious in case I decide to venture away from the pool for a late lunch.

You have two choices, you can change in the CR poolside bathroom or you can check-in at BLT and change in their poolside bathroom. The main difference is that the CR poolside bathroom has a shower and BLT does not.

We're in the middle of our first stay at Bay Lake Tower but I just had to jump on and say THANK YOU for all the advice/information on this thread. Based on the info here, I requested an even-numbered room on the north side, and we got room 8206. We have an amazing view of Magic Kingdom off to the left from our balcony. We've watched the fireworks from our room every night so far, and the kids think it's the best thing ever. Truly magical.

I was able to grab a last minute reservation for Atrium CL Sept 30 - Oct 4. I have never stayed at this resort before and am excited for our new adventure. Have stayed CL at AKL and GF (a few times at both) and am looking forward to checking out a "new" place. I have been binge reading this thread trying to absorb as much info as I can. Thanks for all the advice!

I was able to grab a last minute reservation for Atrium CL Sept 30 - Oct 4. I have never stayed at this resort before and am excited for our new adventure. Have stayed CL at AKL and GF (a few times at both) and am looking forward to checking out a "new" place. I have been binge reading this thread trying to absorb as much info as I can. Thanks for all the advice!

I'm here now actually. Like all CLs, Atrium has its pros and cons, but it's one of my favorites. I usually post trip reports over on the CL thread, I'll try to remember to post here too when I get back.

Happy to answer any questions!

I saw on another thread that Chef Mickeys has been relocated due to refurb? If true, where is it now??

At the convention center. But it's not moving until late November.

Ah thank you! I've been out of the loop for several weeks and just now catching up now that we're in the home stretch and so far looking like everything is a go. :)

Last minute change and we are now going to be in a Garden View room here instead of Art of Animation. It is going to be our first resort loop stay and we leave in 15 days :eek: Any help, tips or tricks beyond the first few pages (which I have read) would be very much appreciated. Also I am using touring plans is there any rooms on an upper floor which I could/should request to maybe have a chance of seeing fireworks? Thank you for any help :goodvibes

I'm here now actually. Like all CLs, Atrium has its pros and cons, but it's one of my favorites. I usually post trip reports over on the CL thread, I'll try to remember to post here too when I get back.

Happy to answer any questions!
I do have one quick one....are all Atrium CL rooms on the 12th floor, or is that just where the "club" is located?

Sad CR observation from last night.... the channel that plays the fireworks music still says.....:sad:

Is this recent? Wow, I was really hoping to watch Happy Hallowishes with music from the CRH during my upcoming October trip.

We are arriving at the Contemporary in one week for our family vacation!! Does anyone know if there is somewhere at the resort where I can buy a gallon of milk? I've heard of a grocery delivery service but for just a gallon of milk it seems silly to go that route!

From pictures I have seen and posts I have read you should be able to get milk at the resort in one of the shops. Not sure if you can get a gallon though. But you my be able to.

We are arriving at the Contemporary in one week for our family vacation!! Does anyone know if there is somewhere at the resort where I can buy a gallon of milk? I've heard of a grocery delivery service but for just a gallon of milk it seems silly to go that route!

From pictures I have seen and posts I have read you should be able to get milk at the resort in one of the shops. Not sure if you can get a gallon though. But you my be able to.

The pictures I saw were for half gallons at the market. So, if you really need a gallon, just buy 2 :D

I'm here now. Does it play music for happily ever after? I called front desk but they didn't know. Trying to set things up now

Glad you figured it out. Yes, the fireworks music on that TV channel is a great CR amenity. It bugs me that Poly and GF don't offer it, but so glad CR does!

Is this recent? Wow, I was really hoping to watch Happy Hallowishes with music from the CRH during my upcoming October trip.

Yes, that pic was Thursday night. That channel does play HEA music. I'm not sure about Hallowishes (we were at Friday's party so not in the room). I assume it does, but not sure?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter