Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

My AP expires 4/29, and I need to be in N FL for a rememberance of my father the weekend of the 27th. Timing worked to squeeze one last quick solo trip out of it, and although I hesitated, DH was all, “You should do it. Add a bit of joy to this trip, you deserve it after the last 2 months” (he may not be a WDW guy, but he gets me 🥰). So - 3 quick nights AP-discounted CR TPV club are booked. Late April, midweek - should be beautiful. Arrival in time for apps, 2 full days with no freakin’ parkhopping restrictions (yasssss), and then head on out to help my mom get everything ready. A fitting farewell to my AP, though I’ll hopefully have another year in the future for which an AP makes sense!!

Edited - changed to CR once I saw sushi and no coddled eggs on 12th floor…
Enjoy! You deserve it my friend😊

Just saw your edit that you switched to CR CL since the alleged demise of coddled eggs. I sort of did the same, but am actually hanging on to a CR CL and a regular CR TPV until I see proof of breakfast “improvement.” Glad you were able to squeeze another trip in.
Breakfast last year was great! Fresh fruit, meats, breads , fun hot stuff, a mimosa station? Yes please!

Good morning!
We are booked for CR Atrium CL this spring 🎉 but keep looking for a standard two queen Tower Club room (I know there are only a few).
This particular room type disappeared from the WDW website a couple of weeks ago and I was told it was a glitch, but am now being told that those few two queen standard Tower Club rooms are being discontinued (whatever that means!)… 🤔
Does anyone have any insight? Thanks so much in advance!!!!

Good morning!
We are booked for CR Atrium CL this spring 🎉 but keep looking for a standard two queen Tower Club room (I know there are only a few).
This particular room type disappeared from the WDW website a couple of weeks ago and I was told it was a glitch, but am now being told that those few two queen standard Tower Club rooms are being discontinued (whatever that means!)… 🤔

Disney announced they were combining standard view & garden view rooms into the resort view category at all deluxe resorts. Those categories still showed in the resort room lists but were “unavailable” until the beginning of the year. Then they disappeared from all the resorts I’ve looked at. So the CM was right, that category room was discontinued. I assumed those rooms would now be classified as resort view, like all other standard rooms were. The 2 king rooms in TC are now listed as “resort view- king- club level”. (I have that room booked & thats what it says on my confirmation). I’m waiting to see if anyone who booked a resort view room posts that they were randomly assigned to TC.

Disney announced they were combining standard view & garden view rooms into the resort view category at all deluxe resorts. Those categories still showed in the resort room lists but were “unavailable” until the beginning of the year. Then they disappeared from all the resorts I’ve looked at. So the CM was right, that category room was discontinued. I assumed those rooms would now be classified as resort view, like all other standard rooms were. The 2 king rooms in TC are now listed as “resort view- king- club level”. (I have that room booked & thats what it says on my confirmation). I’m waiting to see if anyone who booked a resort view room posts that they were randomly assigned to TC.
@focusondisney thank you!!! I wouldn’t hate if we were randomly assigned to TC 😊😊😊.

Good morning!
I am stalking for a Tower King for a trip - I noticed what you’re describing…they used to have a separate room category for that, with a different picture (the carpet w/grey squares as opposed to the Incredibles room), and they don’t right now. The “designated lounge” description is possibly meant to give them flexibility to put people wherever…but the Tower standard/2Q rooms only accomodate 4 guests, right? No pullout. They use the same “designated lounge” language on the Tower King description, as well, but it is still a separate room category - only accomodates 2 due to no pullout/sleep chair.

No insight, but I know it used to be separate, there are pics of the category listing in this thread somewhere.

Attachments

• IMG_8838.jpeg
    IMG_8838.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

I am stalking for a Tower King for a trip - I noticed what you’re describing…they used to have a separate room category for that, with a different picture (the carpet w/grey squares as opposed to the Incredibles room), and they don’t right now. The “designated lounge” description is possibly meant to give them flexibility to put people wherever…but the Tower standard/2Q rooms only accomodate 4 guests, right? No pullout. They use the same “designated lounge” language on the Tower King description, as well, but it is still a separate room category - only accomodates 2 due to no pullout/sleep chair.

No insight, but I know it used to be separate, there are pics of the category listing in this thread somewhere.
@2vets , thank you for the reply! Yes, it was a separate category online, but disappeared now! Yes, TC two-queen rooms only accommodate four to my knowledge.
Good luck 🍀 with stalking the TC king room- good thing it’s still bookable online.

Good morning!
Ya my friend noticed that too so I looked. My guess they need to keep those free so they have room to add on to suites like they were originally intended for vs us hogging them up.

Rats I like to have options.

Ya my friend noticed that too so I looked. My guess they need to keep those free so they have room to add on to suites like they were originally intended for vs us hogging them up.

Rats I like to have options.
@trishadono , thanks for the reply!
That’s a bummer for non-suite guests, but understandable!

I literally just cancelled a week's stay at BWI (non-CL) because I went to add an additional Saturday night at the beginning and they wanted to charge me $900. For one night, in December, non-holiday week, for the lowest room category. And I'm already paying thousands. I was like, you know what? Cancel the whole thing, I'm done. I'll stay offsite.

This act of Disney violence saved me so much money.

And the CM was so nice, he kept saying, 'is there anything else I can do?' And he seemed sincere. I wonder if I had said, can you discount that night for me? -he would have given me 30% off.

Me, wasting my time, looking for discounts off $900 standard rooms :badpc:

So they didn't say that you qualified for a new offer? They just said, :tink: let me give you 30% off?

Were you thinking about cancelling? You have to teach us your technique. Because mine is shoddy, apparently.
I was looking for any deals ( since my total bill is always $$$$$$ on Club level ) and there is a save more stay longer deal. The CM at first didn’t see the deal that I was reading to her off the Disney site.
After her checking it out and telling me that I qualify, she gave it to me.

I was looking for any deals ( since my total bill is always $$$$$$ on Club level ) and there is a save more stay longer deal. The CM at first didn’t see the deal that I was reading to her off the Disney site.

Oh, so she changed your reservation to a current promo offer that you were qualified for. “ No PIN or code. The CM offered it to me” sounds like it was just given for no reason. Not that she switched it to a current promo that anyone can get.

Sweetness!! You *might* have gotten a guest services override. CL rooms are only being given 10% off lately on that deal… guess they aren’t moving 🙄

(It’s a new thing to only give 10% off on CL rooms vs normal room discounts and has obviously irked more than 1 of us- but 💯 we are excited for you! That’s the nature of our thread!)

I will add that the 'stay longer save more' deal applies to even one night stays. So price out all stays during that promo period.

Also, if you booked online and see a new deal come up later, you can go to your MDE and modify to the new deal yourself. Saves phone time when it gets busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter