Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

I literally just cancelled a week's stay at BWI (non-CL) because I went to add an additional Saturday night at the beginning and they wanted to charge me $900. For one night, in December, non-holiday week, for the lowest room category. And I'm already paying thousands. I was like, you know what? Cancel the whole thing, I'm done. I'll stay offsite.

This act of Disney violence saved me so much money.
Seeing this (and feeling it) more and more!!

I literally just cancelled a week's stay at BWI (non-CL) because I went to add an additional Saturday night at the beginning and they wanted to charge me $900. For one night, in December, non-holiday week, for the lowest room category. And I'm already paying thousands. I was like, you know what? Cancel the whole thing, I'm done. I'll stay offsite.

This act of Disney violence saved me so much money.

And the CM was so nice, he kept saying, 'is there anything else I can do?' And he seemed sincere. I wonder if I had said, can you discount that night for me? -he would have given me 30% off.

Me, wasting my time, looking for discounts off $900 standard rooms :badpc:
Consider CSR. Prices usually pretty good. The grounds are big but they have so much to offer food, drink and pool wise. It costs more but GDT is very deluxe like.

I was able to get YC next week for $428 which seems reasonable. I only have 2 nights and the Epcot after hours is during my days so I didn't mind moving from a mod to deluxe for this trip.

For next trip its my big 60th. In the past I would treat myself to CL without batting an eye. This year? With AP i have CSR GDT and Wl resort view both booked while I think on it. WL is $375 which is decent for April. CL???? $800 up. GF? yikes the rates look like Rack for NYE years past. NO THX

I will make my own CL experience.

Just to add to the CL discount discussion - seems that the best discount any more for Club Level rooms whether using AP, Disney Visa card, Stay Longer, etc, is 10%.

However - I was able to get 30% discount for Coronado Springs Gran Destino Tower - Standard View Club Level for 3 nights in September by calling in and using a Bounceback offer after our WDW trip a few weeks ago.

Just to add to the CL discount discussion - seems that the best discount any more for Club Level rooms whether using AP, Disney Visa card, Stay Longer, etc, is 10%.

However - I was able to get 30% discount for Coronado Springs Gran Destino Tower - Standard View Club Level for 3 nights in September by calling in and using a Bounceback offer after our WDW trip a few weeks ago.
I also got 30% off at GDT with a BB offer for our January trip. There was no CL available for my dates when I booked it, so I had a regular BW room booked instead. I saw a 20% (maybe) discount for GDT later, and since you can’t modify a BB online, I called and asked to cancel my BWI. When I said I was going to book GDT instead, the CM said let me see what I can do and came back with the 30% off. I was very pleased!

OK so I need to check BB next week is what you are telling for CL future stays?

I can do that.
Yes, I have CR CL for this summer with a 35% off. When first made the BB there was no CL available. I tried again a month or two later and was able to get some. The dates were a bit spotty, but I had a good CM who was patient and will to check lots of date combinations for me. Especially if you are flexible with your dates, I think you have a good shot of finding some CL discounts with BB.

We just booked Poly CL resort view for 9/1-9/8! DH hasn't stayed at Poly before so I'm soooo excited about this trip! We were originally set to stay at YC in January & have had to reschedule it due to covid. We had a PIN offer that we were able to apply!

I also got 30% off at GDT with a BB offer for our January trip. There was no CL available for my dates when I booked it, so I had a regular BW room booked instead. I saw a 20% (maybe) discount for GDT later, and since you can’t modify a BB online, I called and asked to cancel my BWI. When I said I was going to book GDT instead, the CM said let me see what I can do and came back with the 30% off. I was very pleased!
I had a BB booked for December and there was zero CL available. I tried everything. I wonder if they are releasing more BB CL rooms over time.

I was looking for any deals ( since my total bill is always $$$$$$ on Club level ) and there is a save more stay longer deal. The CM at first didn’t see the deal that I was reading to her off the Disney site.
After her checking it out and telling me that I qualify, she gave it to me.
That's so awesome! You made me go back and check for any updated discount with my Poly CL stay summer lol!

I think sometimes there are new offers and sometimes there is pixie dust. Last year I was pixie dusted a great deal on my Poly CL stay when the dates I wanted were not available. 2 of my days were and the rest were not, but he gave them all to me anyway which made my day!

Congrats on your discount and have a great time!

In your opinion, of course, which CL has the best food? Also beer and wine?

I've stayed AKL, WL, YC, BC, BWI, Poly - although some of those were pre-covid ( so do they even count?)

Looking to book something new. Might not even go to the parks. Big Anniversary coming up - and my DH likes food!

When that happens to me, I find a way to politely end the call and then call back. Never gotten the same clueless person on the call back.
HUCA was one of the top 10 lessons the internet taught me years ago. (Hang Up Call Again). There is no reason to bang your head against a proverbial rock with a big company nowadays.

(Although once I called a national company and got the same person twice. It wasn’t a HUCA situation- I just forgot to ask something- so no awkwardness for me but the lady on the other end of the phone was totally freaked. She was like “there are like a couple hundred people in this call center!”)

I've stayed AKL, WL, YC, BC, BWI, Poly - although some of those were pre-covid ( so do they even count?)

Looking to book something new. Might not even go to the parks. Big Anniversary coming up - and my DH likes food!
Currently Gf and Cr are a bit above imo . Beverages are pretty similar across the board . Gf breakfast is the best / most options . Cr has large crocks of food so if you want the beef, chicken, salmon ? You can load up a plate !

For next trip its my big 60th. In the past I would treat myself to CL without batting an eye. This year? With AP i have CSR GDT and Wl resort view both booked while I think on it. WL is $375 which is decent for April. CL???? $800 up. GF? yikes the rates look like Rack for NYE years past. NO THX

I will make my own CL experience.

I have been debating whether to do WL CL for my April “AP expiring” visit instead of CR. I have MK after hours on my arrival day or would do Epcot area - but I also like to do an $LL at Tron every evening between apps and FW! I can’t remember how bug of a PITA that boat ride is - if the savings were more substantial, I’d have made the jump already.

I’m glad I splurged on GF in Dec, it really is lovely, but the discounted rates now are nuts!!

Currently Gf and Cr are a bit above imo . Beverages are pretty similar across the board . Gf breakfast is the best / most options . Cr has large crocks of food so if you want the beef, chicken, salmon ? You can load up a plate

Agreeing! GF also has big crocks of food and great quality. The lounge space there beats all others I’ve done. Very spread out, so you can get away from others.

I have been debating whether to do WL CL for my April “AP expiring” visit instead of CR. I have MK after hours on my arrival day or would do Epcot area - but I also like to do an $LL at Tron every evening between apps and FW! I can’t remember how bug of a PITA that boat ride is - if the savings were more substantial, I’d have made the jump already.

I’m glad I splurged on GF in Dec, it really is lovely, but the discounted rates now are nuts!!
As lovely as WL is I’d CR. What a pain to go back & forth to WL just for apps & a drink. You can be 20 mins just waiting for a boat even when it isn’t post-fireworks Exitsanity.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter