• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

We have a CL BWI 2 bedroom and a Standard CL for 5/12 arrival and we haven’t heard anything yet. I booked CR CL as a backup since BC and YC didn’t have availability, but I will be disappointed if we can’t have an Epcot CL room for that part of our trip. (I feel guilty even saying that. First world problem for sure!!)

Someone posted on another thread regarding their May CL stay HERE.

@RN2003AZ posted:
“I called yesterday and was told Club wouldn’t be available until late May at the earliest. I asked about my room reservation and was told I would be given options at check in. I’m not super kicked with that idea but it’ll have to do for now. I need to be at BW regardless of what room they put me in.”
Quoting myself, as the OP has posted an update HERE:

“I called into the agent line again and got a very sweet CM. I explained the situation and she got in touch with guest services. They were able to move me to a garden view room while keeping my promo rate. I’m totally fine with that since I truly just need to be at BW, not necessarily CL. They just got notification yesterday of the CL refurb extension.”

Someone just posted on another thread that club level guests can use the minnie van service to and from the airport. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes. I believe it’s $199 one way, and you’re still limited by the regular MV hours - ie, you wouldn’t be able to take one for a 6am flight.
Thank you for the information.
That seemed steep until I considered all the times we've paid $50+ just to go from one resort to another.
If I needed more incentive to avoid a 6:00AM flight, I now have it!

I forgot to mention I tried the coddled eggs.:eek::crazy2: I didn't hate them but didn't eat all of it and wouldn't get it again.
Hi! I felt the exact same way about the coddled eggs. They weren’t awful, but they weren’t good either 😂! If they had just left the egg part off the top, they might’ve been really good lol…but then it would be what…mashed potatoes and bacon bits🤔?? Glad you liked Tower club! It was definitely a great time to try it with all the construction at GF! We’re supposed to be in a deluxe room at BWI for Memorial Day, but all the talk about construction delays has me concerned! I doubt I can even get a backup reservation (particularly at a resort I like) with so much construction going on everywhere, but maybe I should start looking?? I hope you had a great birthday trip! Sorry YC was disappointing! Maybe it’ll be better next time? The food at BWI has been disappointing lately, but I’m hoping it’ll be better when they reopen 🤞!

Thank you for the information.
That seemed steep until I considered all the times we've paid $50+ just to go from one resort to another.
If I needed more incentive to avoid a 6:00AM flight, I now have it!
I would just use uber or Lyft. Will be a fraction of the cost. Minnie Vans are run by Lyft, so you're really paying for the branded car and cats member. Roundtrip to the airport usually runs $90-110 (depending on the time of day). Trips within the resort average about $12 (w/tip).

Hi! I felt the exact same way about the coddled eggs. They weren’t awful, but they weren’t good either 😂! If they had just left the egg part off the top, they might’ve been really good lol…but then it would be what…mashed potatoes and bacon bits🤔?? Glad you liked Tower club! It was definitely a great time to try it with all the construction at GF! We’re supposed to be in a deluxe room at BWI for Memorial Day, but all the talk about construction delays has me concerned! I doubt I can even get a backup reservation (particularly at a resort I like) with so much construction going on everywhere, but maybe I should start looking?? I hope you had a great birthday trip! Sorry YC was disappointing! Maybe it’ll be better next time? The food at BWI has been disappointing lately, but I’m hoping it’ll be better when they reopen 🤞!
Hi Dispro :wave2: You should be fine by Memorial Day. That gives them 2 months to finish. We were pleasantly surprised how much we liked Tower Club. We have Poly booked for July 4th and DH wanted to change to Tower Club, but by this late date nothing is available.

Sorry to hear BWI has been disappointing lately, we have a deluxe room booked for after the Poly in July. Hope they are better when they reopen.

Are the sushi rolls in Tower Club at CR cooked or are they raw? I just found out I’m pregnant so I can’t eat raw but I love sushi so was wondering

I've been playing around with dates to squeeze in a quick CL stay this summer. I really want to go back to BWI because its our favorite but I can't find anything with the Disney visa or FL resident discount. The only CLs I can get to come up are GDT and WL. WL is $100 more/ night. This would be mainly a resort only stay with 1 after hours party, not sure of the park until I nail down dates. We've stayed at WL CL several times but I dont love the dormer balconies and the pool is just okay. We have yet to stay at GDT CL. We used to stay at CSR all of the time but haven't stayed since they built GDT. Which would you all choose?

I've been playing around with dates to squeeze in a quick CL stay this summer. I really want to go back to BWI because its our favorite but I can't find anything with the Disney visa or FL resident discount. The only CLs I can get to come up are GDT and WL. WL is $100 more/ night. This would be mainly a resort only stay with 1 after hours party, not sure of the park until I nail down dates. We've stayed at WL CL several times but I dont love the dormer balconies and the pool is just okay. We have yet to stay at GDT CL. We used to stay at CSR all of the time but haven't stayed since they built GDT. Which would you all choose?

Going by gut feeling reading your post but seems like a good trip to try GDT CL in my humble opinion.

As someone with a history/appreciation for the Disney CL product (just judging from your posts), I think you will like it and may find the differences in the lounge/overall setup compared to others interesting.

Don’t forget that GDT is a moderate, so you won’t be eligible for any EEH should those be on your radar. Other than that Chronos Club is a great vibe, and we really enjoyed our experience there in January. In fact, I enjoyed the offerings there more than I did the ones we had at WL two weeks ago. I also didn’t feel so far removed from everything at GDT than I did at WL, but that may not matter to you with a mostly resort-centered trip.

Someone just posted on another thread that club level guests can use the minnie van service to and from the airport. Can anyone confirm this?

I used the airport service a few times pre-COVID and recently used it for the first time since they restarted for my arrival leg. As fabulous as it was before, IMHO. Makes absolutely zero financial sense and can only be justified as a splurge, but fun none-the-less.

Just for comparison my return leg with a Lyft Black XL (so the most directly comparable car type/size) was $133.88, so a $65 difference to Disney's $199 fare (both pre-tip numbers). Granted there are much cheaper Lyft vehicle categories and that price can vary on conditions.

I will say the Minnie Van was in much newer/better condition than the particular Lyft Black XL we happened to get (an older style Cadillac Escalade that was close to past its prime) but obviously that kind of detail can be totally random and there are LOTS of very nice/new/newer Lyft and Uber Black vehicles typically around.

Anyone hear anything about CR CL availability for the summer/early fall? Still seems to be totally blocked out. I tried chatting with someone today and they were clueless—claimed the rooms are all just sold out. 🤦‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter