Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Guys, NY is supposed to get hit with a tropical storm tonight with the worst being tomorrow afternoon. I have an 83p flight tomorrow out of Newark 🙄 tried switching to today, even looked at JFK, nothing available. Between my husband being in Spain and now this, I feel like this trip is doomed. To top it off, I ordered a shirt for Boo Bash, it came today and is so tiny. It would probably fit a 10 yo girl, not a 50 something chub like myself😳😆

Edited to add I even checked tampa.
Oh no!! Sending some good thoughts and DIS hugs your way hoping you can catch a break sooner rather than later :grouphug:

Im still trying to get over the lack of Pog/poly , Tropical Juice/gf and Jungle juice/AKL cl’s.
Did y’all see the manufacturer not making it?

Will that have it next week?

Gonna drink my weight of it if they do🤣
What's this all about? I haven't seen anything. Another cutback? :(

We got our phone call from signature services yesterday for our club level stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge that starts 8/31. We missed the call as we were in Walmart at the time but they left a nice message. Really looking forward to the club lounge and eating at Boma again. Almost makes me forget that we are staying at Wilderness Lodge for a few days first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter