Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Ok, my 6 millionth update. After 4 hours on hold and 3 1/2 hours on chat, I changed my flight. I have a 345 pm flight tomorrow instead of Tuesday. So at least Tuesday is a full day. Will eat whatever when we get there and wander the boardwalk or the pool. We don't land until 7. Now to call Disney, again, my car service and grocery delivery 😳🙄 still no scifi which is my oldest's #1 pick after Yachtsman.

If AKL Club does not have POG I am going to have to pack my own! I found some already made at Costco. It is not a good as freshly made with a mixture of 3 juices but it is better that not having it at all!

How can I have a Good Morning without my POG mixed with at least a sparkling white wine?

If AKL Club does not have POG I am going to have to pack my own! I found some already made at Costco. It is not a good as freshly made with a mixture of 3 juices but it is better that not having it at all!

How can I have a Good Morning without my POG mixed with at least a sparkling white wine?

Haha hope they get a new provider since so many make it now. POG juice was one of my first CL memories back at the Poly almost 20 years ago - I have a soft spot for it.

Last edited:

I dont have a Costco :faint:

After seeing it mentioned here, we bought some at Costco and had it this morning. It wasn't quite the same taste. Not bad, but just not quite the same. I hope it comes back to Disney because it is one of my "Disney trip things." :)
Yes, that is how I felt but it was better than nothing!

Four more sleeps until AKL CL reopens! Not that I’m keeping track…of course I am.

I hope that I can toast my CL friends there on the 27th! I guess with POG being gone, we will have to drink that Prosecco straight. Ah well ;).

I’ll be the one sitting at a table with a butter chicken IV installed (if they keep the same menu rotation). I imagine I’ll be hard to miss 🙂

Four more sleeps until AKL CL reopens! Not that I’m keeping track…of course I am.

I hope that I can toast my CL friends there on the 27th! I guess with POG being gone, we will have to drink that Prosecco straight. Ah well ;).

I’ll be the one sitting at a table with a butter chicken IV installed (if they keep the same menu rotation). I imagine I’ll be hard to miss 🙂
I arrive late Thursday but can’t wait for lounge time Friday morning!

Ok, my 6 millionth update. After 4 hours on hold and 3 1/2 hours on chat, I changed my flight. I have a 345 pm flight tomorrow instead of Tuesday. So at least Tuesday is a full day. Will eat whatever when we get there and wander the boardwalk or the pool. We don't land until 7. Now to call Disney, again, my car service and grocery delivery 😳🙄 still no scifi which is my oldest's #1 pick after Yachtsman.
Oh, honey! I am SOOO Sorry.

If POG juice is not available at AK in October my son is going to roast me. It's one of the two things he looks forward to in club level.
And what will 'Ohana do? POG juice is a staple for breakfast. can't imagine them going back to plain old OJ.

Making the executive decision not to tell my son about this change and act surprised if it's not there. Kiddo has had too many ups and downs planning for this and he's been working so hard to earn this trip.

I'm wondering if there was an import issue with the guava or passion fruit. Covid messed up supply chains as well as the farming industries in many countries.

Last edited:
Oh, honey! I am SOOO Sorry.
I swear this trip is jinxed lol. I saved $120 though because my dad is driving me to the airport tomorrow lol. The good news is my mother in law is as stable as can be( still very ill and weak, spends a good chunk of the day sleeping) and hubby is getting to spend quality time with her and his godfather who is 95.

I swear this trip is jinxed lol. I saved $120 though because my dad is driving me to the airport tomorrow lol. The good news is my mother in law is as stable as can be( still very ill and weak, spends a good chunk of the day sleeping) and hubby is getting to spend quality time with her and his godfather who is 95.

I know it’s been a rough start, but I truly hope you can go and enjoy yourself. Happy to hear about your MIL. Safe travels, keep us posted!

Received my call from AKL last week about my short stay 8/29 - 9/1 for myself, DD, and soon to be DIL (with a Boo Bash thrown in on 8/31)

The cast member did say that CL would be self serve just like it used to be. So hoping this is true. I bought the POG at Costco a couple of weeks ago and agree that it isn't the best tasting, but will do in a pinch.

The CL where we stayed in Hawaii last month had POG on tap that tasted just like the one at Disney. I hope it was a different provider than the one Disney used because then we all know it's out there! You can buy it in a can in Hawaii too (you can buy it on Amazon from over here but it's more expensive) but the only POG I had out of a can over there was a POG hard seltzer and it wasn't great TBH so I'm not sure how good the regular canned POG would be. I ended up adding a little of the CL POG to the hard seltzer version lol! I suppose that raised the amount of sugar and calories which defeated the purpose of the seltzer 😆.

So i got my room ready text, getting ready to head to airport. I booked garden at YC because my kids didn't want view of quiet pool. I got a view of quiet pool lol. It's on the end by the ice maker so maybe it's better then I think. Just thought it was funny.

So i got my room ready text, getting ready to head to airport. I booked garden at YC because my kids didn't want view of quiet pool. I got a view of quiet pool lol. It's on the end by the ice maker so maybe it's better then I think. Just thought it was funny.
The last time I booked a garden view at YC I had a view of the quiet pool too lol, 4th floor, 3/4 of the way down the hall (what a walk at the end of the day down on that end of the building). I say if you don’t like it go ask to be moved, it’s not like they’re fully booked in the slightest bit.

The last time I booked a garden view at YC I had a view of the quiet pool too lol, 4th floor, 3/4 of the way down the hall (what a walk at the end of the day down on that end of the building). I say if you don’t like it go ask to be moved, it’s not like they’re fully booked in the slightest bit.
It's funny because I actually mentioned it I this thread too that I booked garden for that reason. Lol. I'm on the 2nd floor, I could throw stuff to my kids hahaha. I doubt I will ask to switch. At this point I'm glad to be going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter