• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney's Club Level (CL) Information & Questions

Hope you all have a Happy, Healthy New Year!!!

Hope you have a happy & healthy new year as well :goodvibes.

I didn't meet Jim but met several nice ladies working in the lounge. I completely forgot about a bounceback!! We would love to do CR or Poly CL again!

I agree, all the lounge ladies were very nice, everyone was so very friendly and accommodating. I didn't find any BB info in the room, so I asked about it. It's actually kept on the table across from the elevators. Jim said he didn't know why, but they no longer put it in the rooms. Said it's disappointing because not many people pay attention to that table :(.

Will be going to CR club next week for 3 nights, very excited, never stayed in the hotel, happy to be on the monorail. It has been a very difficult year and my son and I needed a quick getaway, probably no parks, plenty of pool time and boat rides.

CR CL is amazing! I hope you have a great time :wizard:.

Cheers to everyone!!!!!

Happy New Year to you!!! :wizard:

Happy New Year!! May your year be blessed and may you have many Disney Trips.

Happy New Year!!! :wizard:

Thought I'd pass this along, a family staying club level at the Wilderness lodge in January recently received a letter alerting them of refurbishment taking place on the club level floor. There is debate about whether the lounge itself is closed or relocated but ultimately this family was moved to the Poly CL.

Thought I'd pass this along, a family staying club level at the Wilderness lodge in January recently received a letter alerting them of refurbishment taking place on the club level floor. There is debate about whether the lounge itself is closed or relocated but ultimately this family was moved to the Poly CL.
I would have been quite pleased with that pixie dust! I do know however that some folks want what they booked and this would not please them.

Thanks for passing along this information :).

I would have been quite pleased with that pixie dust! I do know however that some folks want what they booked and this would not please them.
I know I would have been fine, but my husband would have been furious (it's his favorite resort). I am happy the rooms will be *hopefully* redone by our CL trip to WL next Christmas, but if this happened to us I'd have to talk DH down for the entire trip since he wouldn't take it well.

I'd guess it's the rooms not the lounge
It was just redone and relocated

Non CL question, but I know many of you have experience with split stays so I thought this would be a good place to ask! We are currently booked for June 7-15 at BC CL. We absolutely love Yacht and Beach and loved BC CL on our 2018 trip. My oldest daughter is absolutely obsessed with the GF and it is her dream to stay there. DH and I decided to surprise her with 2 nights at the GF at the beginning of our trip - so I'm looking to switch to June 7-9 standard room at GF and then the 9th-15th BC CL. We have 6 day tickets - If I have the tickets attached to the GF stay, will I be able to make my FP for the entire week when they open up for the June 7th check in? Or only the 2 days we're at GF?

I'd guess it's the rooms not the lounge
It was just redone and relocated

Here is the wording from the letter they received:
You have chosen to visit us at a very special time at our resort. Here at Walt Disney World we keep moving forward making our properties bigger and better for you, our guests to enjoy! As you already know, during your stay with us our concierge floor will be under refurbishment. While our Old Faithful Club rooms gets a fresh coat of pixie dust, we have modified our services to best fit your needs.

Here is the wording from the letter they received:
You have chosen to visit us at a very special time at our resort. Here at Walt Disney World we keep moving forward making our properties bigger and better for you, our guests to enjoy! As you already know, during your stay with us our concierge floor will be under refurbishment. While our Old Faithful Club rooms gets a fresh coat of pixie dust, we have modified our services to best fit your needs.
Rooms under refurb. No mention of lounge
Seems clear to me

Non CL question, but I know many of you have experience with split stays so I thought this would be a good place to ask! We are currently booked for June 7-15 at BC CL. We absolutely love Yacht and Beach and loved BC CL on our 2018 trip. My oldest daughter is absolutely obsessed with the GF and it is her dream to stay there. DH and I decided to surprise her with 2 nights at the GF at the beginning of our trip - so I'm looking to switch to June 7-9 standard room at GF and then the 9th-15th BC CL. We have 6 day tickets - If I have the tickets attached to the GF stay, will I be able to make my FP for the entire week when they open up for the June 7th check in? Or only the 2 days we're at GF?

Under the current rules: You will be able to book FP+ for the entire 7 day split stay when your window opens 60 days prior to arrival at the GF.

I have family at YC right now. Said the lounge is slammed for cocktail hour. Subbed bacon wrapped meatballs for bacon wrapped scallops. Cod nuggets instead of chicken nuggets. What a bummer.

Menu for today listed bacon wrapped scallops and meatball sliders. They sorta subtracted/combined.

Last edited:
[
should read subbed meatballs for scallops :( If you're gonna take away scallops at least give out the chicken nuggets. I'm guessing they're trying to stay on budget with the meatballs. And the weird CM is still there :rolleyes:

No excuses for subbing the chicken nuggets. As Kermit says in Muppet Vision 3D: ā€˜Thatā€™s Terrible.ā€™

I have family at YC right now. Said the lounge is slammed for cocktail hour. Subbed bacon wrapped meatballs for bacon wrapped scallops. Cod nuggets instead of chicken nuggets. What a bummer.

Menu for today listed bacon wrapped scallops and meatball sliders. They sorta subtracted/combined.
We were there too and this is fact. It was so poor tonight. Such a difference compared to our last stay in August. The food offerings were very poor, it was incredibly crowded, and they werenā€™t clearing tables. We had a one night stay before we move to another resort as a treat and I feel that it was a bit of a waste because it was not very relaxing and didnā€™t feel like it was ā€œworth itā€ tonight if you know what I mean. Not sure I would stay club level here again and Iā€™ve previously enjoyed it a lot.

ETA: also the strangest thing the lines for the wine and beer were quite long. My husband waited in it and asked for a certain type of beer. He was told that they didnā€™t have any right now and a cast member was going to get some. He could see in the fridge there was half a six pack of it and pointed it out to the cast member serving. They actually pushed other beer in front of it and proceeded to again reiterate that they would not serve it to him and that another cast member was getting more so they would have it later. I donā€™t know who they were saving it for but whoever it is must have been more important than my husband. It was kind of shocking.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter